Bounty Hunter story mission bug

donnjon

I just completed and turned in the mission "the mandalorian killer" and was told the huntsmaster was in the other room and to go talk to him. But he isn't in the room and I have no new quest to go and talk to him. I tried logging out and back in but all it did was boot me out of the instance and wont let me reenter. Anyone have an ideal whats going on here?

I just completed and turned in the mission "the mandalorian killer" and was told the huntsmaster was in the other room and to go talk to him. But he isn't in the room and I have no new quest to go and talk to him. I tried logging out and back in but all it did was boot me out of the instance and wont let me reenter. Anyone have an ideal whats going on here?

Slounds like you got farther then I did, The Mandalorian Killer broke for me at the first encounter ...the balast door never unlocks to let me continue the quest . I rest the quest 3 or 4 times and still couldn't get it to get past that door

Same exact thing happened to me in the same spot i submitted a ticket a few minutes ago. Was reading and apparently plenty of people are having issues with class story progression in some areas, did not see anything about the bounty hunter story so early on it was happening later so it may be new. They have said they are trying to figure it all out so here is to hope.

had the same bug:

The mandalorian killer BH story mission: after entering the aurora hanger deck airlock and killing captain ofaree, the hanger deck door remain locked and you cant open it to keep moving to the bridge...

i'm trying to reset the quest and try it with different comp \ chat options to see if there is a combo that allow you to get pass the door, but no luck so far :\

had the same bug:

The mandalorian killer BH story mission: after entering the aurora hanger deck airlock and killing captain ofaree, the hanger deck door remain locked and you cant open it to keep moving to the bridge...

i'm trying to reset the quest and try it with different comp \ chat options to see if there is a combo that allow you to get pass the door, but no luck so far :\

I'm having the same issue.

Exactly what happened to me yesterday. For what it's worth, ticket open.

For the people with the Security Door locked after kill the captain, I had that bug too, I used the emergency fleet pass, came back to the Aurora and the door now was unlocked.

Edited by Traffspotting

I'm also stuck with this, I wasn't able to talk to the Huntmaster and now I don't have any class quest. :/

For the people with the Security Door locked after kill the captain, I had that bug too, I used the emergency fleet pass, came back to the Aurora and the door now was unlocked.

Cool I'll try this tonight, I did this last night but that did not work for me perhaps I'll have better luck now after the server side update today.

I had the door locked on me after killing the first mob as well. Leaving and resetting the quest didn't work and I tried that 4-5 times. I finally got fed up and logged off and did some other stuff around the house. When I logged back in the door was unlocked. had others try that without it working, but that how I got through it.

the door eventually got open but you cant get passed the fact the quest just disapears almost every bounty hunter is stuck in there class mission with the 2 most horrid companions and tickets since yesterday no answers at all my last ticket i actually closed after 14 days of no answer sigh whats the point of being subscriber to get good support if you never see support ^^

Just came back to the game to experience all the expansions for the first time and I'm having the exact same issue, does BioWare generally fix these issues quickly or will I have a bugged character for some time?

I had this issue and was able to get past it with phase reset (got lucky I suppose)... but then I lost the class quest completely after I turned it in to start chapter 2. :confused:

So all my class quests have gone MIA. I submitted a ticket yesterday and haven't gotten any response back—not even a "we're working on it".

Just came back to the game to experience all the expansions for the first time and I'm having the exact same issue, does BioWare generally fix these issues quickly or will I have a bugged character for some time?

Well let me put it this you the games been out, what, 5 years now? And the class quest bugs have been there more or less from the start from what I've been reading.

• 2 weeks later...

The follow up is also bugged. I have a Power tech I ran through the class quests pre KOTFE about a month prior to it no issue with any of the quests. I recently ran a merc through the same quests and "hail the conquering hero" completed after just talking to Crysta giving me the rewards and everything. Can't talk to Lek to get the follow up to go speak to Mandalore and the quest is now gone from the log. I too got booted from the room with only Mako and Mr. Horn for companions. I am not lvl 65 with only those two an the KOTFE companions from the story lines. I had a ticket in since the 26th no response at all from it.

Edited by AurraPing