New streamlined leveling experience

lironBD

Cheers bioware this is better then 12xp!

So I made new toon with following boosts:

25% boost from general XP consumble.

Sub + rested

10% from guild.

My thing was to explore all the map on each planet I get to, find lore items along the way and kill stuff in my way (merc, no stealth).

I also did EVERY mission I got along the way including heroics, FP, WZ, GSF and space missions.

it was an experiment to see how good the new leveling system is.

Right now I'm past dromund kaas and before going to balmorra.

I am level 50-almost 51.

This is glorious, I finished hutta almost at level 20.

Thing is when you do heroics now you get that blue box with 2 random items scaled to your level so no need to get gear at all, companions gets boosts from legacy and don't need gear at all.

Had nico on hutta from the token then I switched t othe probe droid (with probe droid pet).

Space missions, PVP, GSF and FP intro missions and dailies gives LOADS of xp as well. and best part is each mission, mob and rewards seems to be scaled to your level so more stuff I do the more xp and money I get.

well done bioware!

*slow clap*

Sir, please NEVER post you are having FUN!

That leads to an immediate nerf to ensure that never happens again.

(unless I misread your post... the "slow clap" seems out of place in an I'm having fun post, since it can be a sign of derision.)

Enjoy! And stay tuned for the new patch we call: Spectator Mode v2. This 6 hour download is brought to you by BitRaider!

You are the biggest troll on these message boards. We get it you are too awesome for general populace of SWTOR.

Find a MMO which is the same level of your awesomeness. I am not the only one on this board who is tired of your back handed insults.

New 1-60 Leveling Experience! Leveling from level 1 has never been more exciting! You can now reach Level 60 by doing Main Story Arc Missions and Planetary Arc Missions.

I also did EVERY mission I got along the way including heroics, FP, WZ, GSF and space missions.

/thread

hmm well I'm old school.

when we played back in 2012 after doind everything along the way you reached like level 19 at the end of dromund kaas.

this is much much better.

also because of level scaling I don't feel it's a snooze fest to do the missions on lower level planets like it used to be. actually in 3.0 without hte 12xp I was higher then max level of each planet before I reached it.

but point is,

leveling is much much easier. it's also much more fun.

hmm well I'm old school.

when we played back in 2012 after doind everything along the way you reached like level 19 at the end of dromund kaas.

this is much much better.

also because of level scaling I don't feel it's a snooze fest to do the missions on lower level planets like it used to be. actually in 3.0 without hte 12xp I was higher then max level of each planet before I reached it.

but point is,

leveling is much much easier. it's also much more fun.

I remember when i was removing quests because they went gray....now i don't need to do that anymore and that is awesome.