"Eat hot efficiency!"

rlionherz

adjust the power of companions like u wish. i`am used to either group with stranger or solo PvE content patiently.

but would`nt it be nice to have at least HK`s/Treek pre 4.0 abilities back or an option to do so?!

and an additional chain quest for all new CM companions, just a way to unlock them without spending CC. Sub/Legacy perk mby......

btw NERF OPERATIVES!

Its funny you should mention HK and Treek. I was watching the companion posts and BW employees stated "We will NOT be changing special companions like Treek and HK-51." - ROFLMAO, yeah, they blatantly lied about that, as they both got the same makover as every other companion. I miss the attacks that made them unique, which is why I got them. Now I just feel ripped off (In Treeks case as that cost me CC).

Considering the work for HK and the cc for Treek, they logically should be exceptions to the blanket homogenization of companions. Anyone in Austin even consider that? If so, why did some committee of maybe one, decide that HK remains unchange where Treek gets a healing buff? Some communication of the rationale would be nice be like Santa would be wishful thinking. Why is BW giving so many reasons to players to leave the game or give up different aspects of it?:rolleyes:

Its funny you should mention HK and Treek. I was watching the companion posts and BW employees stated "We will NOT be changing special companions like Treek and HK-51." - ROFLMAO, yeah, they blatantly lied about that, as they both got the same makover as every other companion. I miss the attacks that made them unique, which is why I got them. Now I just feel ripped off (In Treeks case as that cost me CC).

Shhh, it's streamlining your leveling experience. You see, if there's less stuff in the game, there's less stuff to worry about. If they'd left any companions with cool unique abiltiies, it would make it hard to keep track of them all.