Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

I suppose so! I just remember them during kotfe. I take it when you get Quinn back there isn't anything either?

i didnt get nothing...nada....niente...not even "hey, i arrived at Odessen, nice place you got here...so where do i sleep?" sorta thing...hell..i dont even see him on odessen...which kinda sux...:confused:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose so! I just remember them during kotfe. I take it when you get Quinn back there isn't anything either?

I wouldn't know because I broke up with Quinn on Iokath. Now she's ready for Arcann :D

In kotfe there's only Lana, Theron and Koth to account for. Now there are also the returned LIs. I don't think they will bring back all the voice actors for this. Maybe Lana and Theron.

I told Senya what I want to do with Arcann ... this is the look I got from her.

yup...that's about right...i think for all of us Arcannites :D:D:rolleyes:

but on a more hopefull note....you guys think Arcann will make a appearance on the roadmap somewhere on monday ? :rolleyes: maybe in a sentence with the words " romance" or "relationship" or "bumzi bumzy happy time " or something ?

Would be nice :rolleyes:

Edited by Milishor

but on a more hopefull note....@you guys think Arcann will make a appearance on the roadmap somewhere on monday ? :rolleyes: maybe in a sentence with the words " romance" or "relationship" or "bumzi bumzy happy time " or something ?

Absolutely!

but on a more hopefull note....you guys think Arcann will make a appearance on the roadmap somewhere on monday ? :rolleyes: maybe in a sentence with the words " romance" or "relationship" or "bumzi bumzy happy time " or something ?

That or

Character Development: 'Senya - Mother in law subplot.'

i had the most horrible Monday-ist Monday ever today...so...BW...Charles/Keith, be good lads and give us some good news regarding our favorite prince charming !

btw..its 8pm here....when is "afternoon" in the usa? lol

Edited by Milishor

i had the most horrible Monday-ist Monday ever today...so...BW...Charles/Keith, be good lads and give us some good news regarding our favorite prince charming !

btw..its 8pm here....when is "afternoon" in the usa? lol

I'm in Europe too, just been waiting and hoping all evening. I suppose worse comes to worst, we have news to look forward to tomorrow morning!

swtor HQ is in edmonton ? if it is....Keith, check your watch! it is afternoon already! Chop chop ppl! :cool:

rabid arcann squad needs answers here ! lol

Nah, it's in Austin, Texas. It's about 2:30pm there now, so they still have a couple of hours...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.