2 quests on Makeb that could use some tuning.

Argonloris

I know the whole debate over how companions and heroics is still going on and that some changes will be made to a number of things to affect the balance there. This thread is not to bring any more attention to that issue but rather a heroic quest on Makeb that is difficult to do with just a companion for mechanical reasons. Both Republic and Imperial players have a heroic 2 on Makeb that Involves going into a building in the Tarlam Settlement and making adjustments to the computers there. These quests are incredibly difficult to handle without a second human player, not due to strong opponents but rather an unconventionally punishing mechanic. The first room requires 4 gas valves to be shut off before the player dies of whatever fills the room. Even with burning all my defensive cooldowns, a number of my characters can not complete the channel on all 4 valves before dying, I would like to see a pass on this quest for both sides with either a decrease in damage per stack of gas or to remove a few of the panels.