Which server should I transfer to?

Damatese

I just got back int SWTOR and my server is pretty much a low pop one according to the detizent here, so I was wondering where should I transfer my character where there is a healthly queue wait time for LFG and Galactic Auction house , raiding guilds, nice people to hang around with....

I am only a measly level 42 with and still weariing level 30-38 gears. Where should I start?

I can do whichever, I don't mind, I am central, I usually play with west coaster, I am not a a fan of PVP, when I first started my friends got me to join the RP PVP server. Then they left me 20 levels in...>_> I power through the rest but now maybe some nice PVE would be good.

So hit me :D

I am really enjoying Ebon Hawk, but I was also looking for some RP. It's population is nice, sits at standard most times that I've checked. Harbinger is big, huge pop. I have heard of ques to play at the busiest of times after expansions launch. The biggest servers do seem to have the most issues though, so be aware of that. Harbinger seems to have the most issues out of the NA servers, likely due to the load it's put under. As others have said, I've heard good things about Shadowlands too.

I left Jung Ma, for what it's worth. Loved the server and community that was left, and I miss the OWPvP, but that rarely happened due to such low pop and ques for group play could be long :(.

I wouldn't bother moving just yet. If you jump to a popular server chances are you're going to be hit with serious lag due to the lack of despawn when it comes to corpses. Wait till they fix that, then decide. Don't want your first experience on a new server to be lag fest.

If Bioware get their crap together it should be next week.

Edited by StarkHelsing

I wouldn't bother moving just yet. If you jump to a popular server chances are you're going to be hit with serious lag due to the lack of despawn when it comes to corpses. Wait till they fix that, then decide. Don't want your first experience on a new server to be lag fest.

If Bioware get their crap together it should be next week.

Ahh crap, I did it before I went to sleep last night, actually went to Jedi Covenant, 3rd on the list, but still good enough. :( I liked Jung Ma too but it's only me.