[BUG?] Dead NPCs Not Despawning

xxNurkxx

I wonder if this is contributing to the issue with my companion randomly not healing me during heroics since 4.0.2.

No that's just because:

- when your hp drops to 25% they stop healing

- when their hp drops below 75% their highest priority is to survive so they just spam heal themselves even if they lose health

I noticed since patch day the bodies of dead npcs simply do not despawn or are taking much much longer to despawn which is causing piles upon piles of bodies and producing lag I think. I've never had issues with frames in this game til I get around all these bodies everywhere. Then players just disappear in front of me or my companion acts like it's not summoned when the game assures me it is.

Anyone else notice things going derp from the bodies polluting the worlds?

Balmorra Rep side is a blooming mess of Collicoids atm and barely playable. Ability delay and adds spawning from the dead bodies randomly. It's like they are invisible and then boom... your slammed with bugs. The lag wasn't too bad today on Ord Mantell earlier. Granted, I did notice a ton of Savrip bodies but just figured I'd missed a big party. Coruscant wasn't too bad either but then a couple of those H2s are instances. Both Taris and Balmorra have been terrible to get through.

Thank you for posting this thread... I have been frustrated thinking it was my computer or internet. And I agree that since last patch, it's definitely worse.

Edited by Baby-Girl

I'm about to stop playing until this is fixed. I'm getting ability delays in the measure of full seconds, not milliseconds.

I haven't been able to play for the past 3 days now due to delays so I know the feels. It's almost Tuesday though so lets all cross our fingers and beg the devs to fix it lol.

At least it's a server-side only fix. They could (theoretically) fix it anytime, but it would require a server restart. Chances are they'll wait until the rumoured patch to un-nerf companion healing, hopefully appearing on Tuesday (if not before).