This Must be Fixed - Enter Warzone, booted to character select screen

JordOfOz

Several times over the last few days, when I try to enter a warzone, I get booted to the character select screen. I've tried to zone to a different planet. I've logged onto different characters. Nothing works. As soon as I get the problem, it happens until I log out and re-log. Whilst this seems like a simple solution, when you play on a high population server with 30+ minute wait times to get back in, it is totally game breaking.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, has anyone managed a different work around?

To Bioware - please fix this. I've done some googling and it seems this problem has been around since beta. For people who like Warzones and play on high population servers, this issue must be seriously effecting their ability to enjoy the game. /endrant

Edited by JordOfOz

Had this happen multiple times tonight, noticed it was giving a brief error message each time before it kicked me to the character screen. Seems to always be showing "[server Admin] : Permission to enter pvp_arena on he2011, access denied: could not move player to area."

Several times over the last few days, when I try to enter a warzone, I get booted to the character select screen. I've tried to zone to a different planet. I've logged onto different characters. Nothing works.

Logging in a different character seems to work for me, even though i get this bug rarely.