Best PvP Server Europe

Magnus-EN

This.

Im sorry to pee in your soup, but team ranked is a thing, atleast on TOFN..

And Solo Ranked is 100 % dead on republic side on TOFN. Is it alive on Imp side? This i would like to know. Confirmed by me queuing for 20 hours over the course of 3 or 4 days and getting 2 games.

• 4 weeks later...
Im sorry to pee in your soup, but team ranked is a thing, atleast on TOFN. Ofc there is no team ranked on red eclipse, mainly due to the fact that most people are lolcasuals and bads with no balls or initiative.

#ProMLG2k16 Server. #1 ....suck on them tities some moar plux.

When it comes to Pub-PvP ...it doesn't really matter where you're playing,since they're getting Facerolled on pretty much every EU-Server. T3 seems to be the more balanced one ...Pub's at least have the manners to buy PvP Gear. (There's a few English Guilds as well )

ToFN : You either roll IMP or get stuck on Fleet.

RE : Badz with zero life quality

T3 : Badz,but at least geared ....

Edited by ahzecklawd

There is only a few servers in EU. It's not so hard to decide with peak population (click ALL ALL on the top-right side): http://www.torstatus.net/shards/eu/stats :confused:

it si wrong dude on progenitor very low popualtion TOFN RANKED POPS ALL TIME and TOR SHOW JUST SAME WHAT SWTOR.COM SHOW TO US AND U SHOULD KNOW WHEN PROGENITOR *STANDART* i seen only 1 fleet TOFN MORE ALIVE THEN PROGENITOR lol it is show how server is big ... tofn is low but 2 fleets so tor status hspw wrong same with t3m4 it was heavy and x3 lower the THE RED ECLIPSE heavy means server forces LOADDED on 80% but it is not mean it is much popualtion thne TRE TOFN BEST PVP EU EVER

u think Battle Meditation MORE POPS THEN ON PROGENITOR LOL dont get wrong with it check server ur own eyes nad play it

Edited by Dayyzee