Rishi's special class mission bug

AleHenestroza

Hi, I've been given the mission Secrets of the Darkest Stars, which is a class mission for the Sith Inquisitor, aquired on Rishi. After the initial cutscene, I get a phase that says that I need to complete my class story arc to progress the mission. The thing is, I did finish my class story arc, I don't have any mission related to it in my log and now I cannot complete this mission because of it.

Reseting the quest doesn't do anything.

I would submit a screenshot, but apparently it's not possible unless using 3rd parties websites.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this is a known bug, I have found only 1 other thread with a similar issue, but the thread is long dead (I believe it was started at 2014 and only get one response).

Yeah I got the same problem on my imperial agent and was talking about this in gen chat on Rishi and a bounty hunter got the same problems both of us took the mission after Bioware's worst patch ever 4.0.2 and since then we couldnt do this saying that we didnt finished our storyline while we had. The problem comes from the latest patch so i wrote a ticket and hopes Bioware correct that

Ya it is a serious issue right now with not only Rishi Class quest but some of the other quests are facing this same bug.

If you can't wait for it to be fixed you may have to skip it and let the KOTFE auto complete system finish it for you when you enter KOTFE.

Edited by EdwinLi

I've wrote a ticket about that and was very angry, disapointed and unsatisfied by the Answer Bioware gave me : they just told that Star Chamber is a weekly and repeatable mission that I can do and if i got troubles doing it just wait a week and do it again.

They didnt tell me if they were going to correct the bug, they gave me a completely ridiculous answer and now I'm still stuck on Rishi for my imperial agent, just at the moment i decieded to not cancel my subscription now they respond me with this. Really unsatisfied with that problem. Hope they will do some sort of patch 4.0.2A to at least correct that and we dont have to wait for 4.0.3.

Chiming in, as I'm also unable to do the Unique class quest on Rishi with my Jedi Knight, or my Sith Inquisitor. Following that, my wife can't do hers on her Sith Warrior, either. Several members of my Guild have stated the same thing as well.

Edit: I should also note that I've opened up two Support Tickets in game about this. First was on my Jedi Knight, and then I switched over to my Sith Inquisitor and experienced the same thing. I opened two separate tickets, so it would be easier to note that it was done on more than just one class.

Edited by WhtKntAssassin
Additional Information