URGENT: Depopulation of a Very Heavy Server

Lexhorn

There are a few reasons for the changes. First, it is no longer the week of launch and everyone isn't piling onto the servers every day. Secondly, they increased the server capacities shortly after launch so it would require more players to reach the same threshholds. Lastly, I'm sure there are those boycotting due to companion changes that will come around eventually to realize the sky has not fallen and they are still able to play the game solo. In fact, the ease at which all the content could be completed solo may be contributing to the lack of participation in the game as many players finished everything they intended to do the first week.

I personally don't care about the companion nerf cus i am in a pvp server and mostly just do PvP + i almost never use one in solo pve, if it could be helped, cus they irritate me, but 75% seems too much to me.

Why didn't they nerf them by anything from 15% to 40%. 25% or 35% would have been enough.

75% is way too much. Way, way too much.

I don't expect this to continue though, with this much outcry in the forums. Nearly every freaking thread in the General Forums is about this...

Edited by Kaedusz

There are always fewer PUGs on server reset. Most progression groups are running the targeted HM in guild, not pugging SMs.

Server reset? what do you mean by that? 4.0 was not released yesterday, or are you talking about last night patch? no, this situation is not new have weeks now...pretty much since 4.0 content was burnt out.

The only few progression groups that remain? yes, but you perfectly know most of the population are NOT hardcore raiders so.....things are lame right now regarding ops.

Edited by psikofunkster

Server reset? what do you mean by that? 4.0 was not released yesterday, or are you talking about last night patch? no, this situation is not new have weeks now...

The only few progression groups that remain? yes, but you perfectly know most of the population are NOT hardcore raiders so.....things are lame right now regarding ops.

Server reset being the reset on operation lockouts. A lot of regular raiders PUG story mode or hard mode ops as well as running with their normal groups. Since all of their lockouts are gone and there is a new operation targeted at reset, many groups are not participating in PUGs until later in the cycle (the weekend mostly). This is why you see more groups forming as you get closer to the Tuesday weekly reset as people PUG on their alts.

Server reset being the reset on operation lockouts. A lot of regular raiders PUG story mode or hard mode ops as well as running with their normal groups. Since all of their lockouts are gone and there is a new operation targeted at reset, many groups are not participating in PUGs until later in the cycle (the weekend mostly). This is why you see more groups forming as you get closer to the Tuesday weekly reset as people PUG on their alts.

Well being sincere i dont' see anything lol, all days are pretty much the same now (JC)...

People said servers were empty on monday because people were on work, it doesnt' matter if it is friday night or weekends situation is lame....

Edited by psikofunkster

Well being sincere i dont' see anything lol, all days are pretty much the same now (JC)...

People said servers were empty on monday because people were on work, it doesnt' matter if it is friday night or weekends situation is lame....

I pugged an Op every day that I wasn't raiding with my guild last week on Harbinger, including 3 HM EVs.

I pugged an Op every day that I wasn't raiding with my guild last week on Harbinger, including 3 HM EVs.

We are not on the same server, you know perfectly the harbinger is the exception being the highest populated but also the most problematic on many aspects...:rolleyes:

Edited by psikofunkster