Zenith and Gifts

Drudenfusz

Zenith used to love Imperial Memorabilia, but that is gone now, but it seems like he got nothing in replacement that he truely loves. And I thought that was the idea that patch 4.0.2 should change, that every companion gets something he or she loves, so what happened here?

Zenith used to love Imperial Memorabilia, but that is gone now, but it seems like he got nothing in replacement that he truely loves.

Zenith now loves Military Gear, favors Underworld Good and Weapons, and has no "likeable" gifts. So they did some shuffling on him. The most disappointing thing is removing the imperial memorabilia as ONLY Zenith and Ensign Temple loved those. I really wish they would have mentioned in the patch notes that they were changing around which gifts each companion liked/favored/loved - now I'm paranoid and going to have to try and check ALL the companions again. :(

And I thought that was the idea that patch 4.0.2 should change, that every companion gets something he or she loves, so what happened here?

I never saw mention of any of this in the patch notes. If they're going to change something like this on us, a heads up in the patch notes would REALLY help! Hopefully 4.0.2a will fix this issue with Zenith?

Edited by -Kitara-

I did try Underworld goods, before posting the thread even, have you? It does not count as a gift he loves, despite what Dulfy and other websites say. If It really should have the maximum effect, then it is bugged, thus my post here...

Unfortunately my consular's in the middle of KotFE, so I wasn't able to and I apologize. I'll be able to check how my Zenith actually reacts later today. I wish they'd updated the official holonet entries for us.

(edit) Yes in the current build it's military gear that he loves, not underworld goods. My mistake in the earlier post. My tests in game just now show him reacting as follows, consistent with (http://tor-guide.com/jedi-consular-companion-guide/)

Love Military Gear,

Favorite Underworld Good and Weapon,

Indifferent to all others.

Zenith After 4.0.2, reactions:

Rank 10 Zenith, all legacy perks unlocked for +30%, green gifts.

Rank 1 Imperial Memorabilia: No gain listed on tooltip, "Very funny," +0

Rank 1 Military Gear: Moderate gain listed on tooltip, "Thank you, I mean it." +100

Rank 1 Underworld Good: Small gain on tooltip, +56, "Nice."

Rank 1 Weapon, Small gain listed on tooltip, +56, "Nice"

Now this is not to say that you are not experiencing a bug... with the way courting gifts are acting it's very possible that your Zenith is being stubborn.

Re: What to do with Imperial Memorabilia now, a lot of the new alliance recruits like it.

http://tor-guide.com/what-should-i-do-with-this-companion-gift/#Imperial

It's still an unpopular gift type compared to others. I was surprised that if they were going to shuffle companion gift reactions, they didn't take the chance to even out demand a bit.

Edited by Zorbiax