Game Crashing After Patch, Can't Log into Game

wvwraith

There is another thread about this. I posted the following there and it work for some other folks as well:

Just got off the phone /w customer service and they had me do the following:

fire up task manager and end any "bitraider" processes. (I had 3 running).

right-click the shortcut to start swtor and select "open file location"

double-click the "bitraider" folder

delete the 3 ".xfr" files and the config folder.

close out explorer and fire up the game. After entering your username/password you should see it verifying and then updating and eventually the play button will light up. Took me right to character select. Only took a few minutes for the update part to finish. Hope this helps.

There is another thread about this. I posted the following there and it work for some other folks as well:

close out explorer and fire up the game. After entering your username/password you should see it verifying and then updating and eventually the play button will light up. Took me right to character select. Only took a few minutes for the update part to finish. Hope this helps.

Raniq - thank you. Deleting the bitraider .xfr files and config folder like you suggested worked perfectly and I am now able to login. Truly, thanks.

May the Force be with you!

Thanks Raniq, I just finished what you said to do and it installed and now its working. Thanks!

Hi, ths for yr comment: i just tried it & it worked all fast & smooth for me. It took only a few minutes & i could access the updated game. again, ths.:)