BUG: Courting Gifts Not Usable (Even on New Romances)

ZeridanShear

I have 20 Gree Temporary Mind Link Devices that I thought Vector would absolutely LOVE (seeing as one of his letters lamented that he couldn't read my agent's mind like they can in the nest) but he's very "meh" about them.

His loss, I suppose :p

Edited by AngFour

Bizarrely, they work on just about every other follower except the one I'm courting...

I rolled a new smuggler after 4.0 went live and have since finished the class story and all the companion dialogue. Courting gifts can be given to all companions, except Risha (and the ship droid) with varying levels of influence gained for each one. Guss gets the biggest boost :confused:

Edited by ArenRakescar
sp

What. The hell. Is going on?

WHY am I paying $15 a month for a pile of crap that is actually THIS broken? This is utterly dispicable. I think theres been 8 patches since KOTFEs regular release, possibly 6. This could have been fixed so many times and yet, yet we are.

And its not the only bug thats had a long term presence. As a result I have canceled my subscription for this month and for the foreseeable future. What you ignorant fools fail to realize is that there are endless reams of alternate games I can be playing with my time. I donated time and money to this particular video game of yours, on the basis that the game was enjoyable and consistently so. Today alone, I have experienced enemies being in plain sight yet 'unable to see target', I have had maul glitch out and not be usuable from any direction of attack, quest stages not count in the quest log and as highlighted in this thread, companion gifts not triggering as romanced.

I am genuinely disgusted with this company and eagerly look forward to see it go down in flames and all its employees eating **** roaches out of the garbage.