3 Patches Later still waiting on crew bug fix

SeCKSEgai

I was initially surprised gsf would be affected at all by kotfe, but that surprise has just turned into annoyance.

Losing crew members that affect ship performance (that cost slowly earned fleet req) simply for starting kotfe storyline makes virtually no sense. Even if you regain them through storyline they fail to return.

My main pilots can afford to repurchase said crew because they have every ship mastered. For every other alt (or any other person) who needs all the fleet req they can get for ships and upgrades, having to repurchase crew members at 1250 fleet req a piece is just not practical when you might get around 200 fleet req for a single match. The req system has long needed an overhaul as is, as can be seen whenever the newer pilots try hopelessly to be competitive only to be fodder.

Even HK and treek are removed despite never leaving your service.

Aside from that, components upgrades are now randomly deselecting - particularly noticeable when its something like ignore armor or increased range.

Aside from that, components upgrades are now randomly deselecting - particularly noticeable when its something like ignore armor or increased range.

All upgrades where you have to choose one are affected as far as I know. It seems to happen to the secondary weapon slot most of the time. There is also a chance that a component is completely unequipped.

Edited by Danalon

• 3 weeks later...
They still haven't fixed the rocket boost indoor animation or the light saber not holstering since launch so not for a while I'm guessing

They're not fixing bugs that don't break gameplay, because they're worried by fixing one bug they'll break something else.

They're not fixing bugs that don't break gameplay, because they're worried by fixing one bug they'll break something else.

You really think so?

I figured that their stacks of Cartel Market related bugs and gameplay impairing bugs had just gotten so high that from time to time the top sheets are sliding off of the top of the pile and falling behind the desk, where they never see the light of day again.

Except for GSF bugs, which are almost entirely gameplay breaking bugs, but get filed in their own special pile labelled, "Doesn't count, ignore."

I was referring to those two animation bugs mentioned above. Those are bugs that very likely never will be fixed.

The crew bug seemed to just occur once, when starting the new expansion. My Characters who didn't start the new story yet aren't affected at all.

The other GSF bugs (sab probe not working with wrong upgrade, random unequipping of components/upgrades, wrong tooltips) are an annoyance but aren't completely brgame-breaking and seem to have low priority, probably because GSF doesn't attract as much people (and their money) as other parts of the game.

Edited by Danalon