Xoxaan's Robes

Cindlehr

Okay, REALLY?!

I was super excited to see these on the cartel market. Then I realized they we're $20. It's more expensive than Thexan's armor. Including you also have to pay to unlock it for all characters. I really love this armor set and have been trying to get it since I started, but $20? Wth. Is it just me or is that way overpriced?

Okay, REALLY?!

I was super excited to see these on the cartel market. Then I realized they we're $20. It's more expensive than Thexan's armor. Including you also have to pay to unlock it for all characters. I really love this armor set and have been trying to get it since I started, but $20? Wth. Is it just me or is that way overpriced?

Direct-selling the sets from the old packs is pretty much a new direction for them, so I think they're just testing now just how far they can push the envelope on their pricing.

If it doesn't generate the volume of sales they hoped for, the next one will probably be cheaper.

That's my assumption, anyway :)

Okay, REALLY?!

Look on the GTN if you are flush with credits, hoping someone else wants credits and was flush with CCs.

Or do like I did, and persuade dozens of people you've never met to tell SWTOR that you are their friend. If just five of them subscribe, you will get enough CCs to buy it without you paying anything in credits or real cash.

(That is, put your Refer-a-Friend link in your forum signature, then post normally. Do not put it in message bodies, nor create threads explicitly to promote the link in your signature, or you'll rack up a forum infraction...)