The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How strong is the Emperor's Wrath?

Strive-US

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about him. He's just a pretty bad troll. Not even the smart kind...

Eh, I'm mainly continuing this because:

A) Good practice

B) Allows me to vent about how ridiculous the entire "OR Jedi > PT Jedi because war" argument is.

C) It may allow me to vent about how much I despise the new expac story due to Valky and co.

Don't worry about him. He's just a pretty bad troll. Not even the smart kind...

Somebody disagrees with me, quick call him a troll. :rolleyes:

B) Allows me to vent about how ridiculous the entire "OR Jedi > PT Jedi because war" argument is.

The argument is that OR Jedi are too easily dismissed by a certain type of SW fans, not a flat out ''>''.

Edited by Kaedusz

Somebody disagrees with me, quick call him a troll. :rolleyes:

Kind of hypocritical, Zoltan disagreed with you and you called him bias.

The argument is that OR Jedi are too easily dismissed by a certain type of SW fans, not a flat out ''>''.

Honestly I've never seen an OR Jedi get dismissed unless it was necessary, like how hyped Revan used to be. In fact I think it is more common to see PT Jedi being dismissed these days.

• Battle of Ruusan Jedi Order fought Sith routinely.

• PT Jedi Order didn't fight Sith routinely.

• PT Jedi Oder > Ruusan Jedi Order:

That had been the case with the Jedi Order. For two hundred years before the coming of Darth Sidious the power of the dark side had been gaining strength, and yet the Jedi had made only minimal efforts to thwart it. The Sith were pleased by the fact that the Jedi, too, had been allowed to grow so powerful, because, in the end, their sense of entitlement would blind them to what was occurring in their midst.

—Labyrinth of Evil

Case closed.

How is that hypocritical? Biased and being a troll are different things. And being biased is not a bad thing. I for example am biased vs the post ep 6 EU.

Sorry I didn't phrase that well. It's more of a double standard, as soon as Zoltan disagreed with you, you called him bias but then when Zoltan referred to you as a troll you immediately mocked him.

• Battle of Ruusan Jedi Order fought Sith routinely.

• PT Jedi Order didn't fight Sith routinely.

• PT Jedi Oder > Ruusan Jedi Order:

That had been the case with the Jedi Order. For two hundred years before the coming of Darth Sidious the power of the dark side had been gaining strength, and yet the Jedi had made only minimal efforts to thwart it. The Sith were pleased by the fact that the Jedi, too, had been allowed to grow so powerful, because, in the end, their sense of entitlement would blind them to what was occurring in their midst.

—Labyrinth of Evil

Case closed.

The fact that the PT Council would likely wreck the OR Council (as of SWTOR) is also another piece of evidence.

Where does the Emperor's Wrath rank among Sith?

Like,

1. Emperor's Wrath vs. Darth Vader

2. Emperor's Wrath vs. Dooku

3. Emperor's Wrath vs. Mace Windu

Vader and Mace Windu would likely be OP or FP bosses, while Dooku could be a class boss.

So, the Wrath could maybe beat Dooku.

As awesome as the class stories make out characters out to be, that awesomeness falls short with some many enemies that require us to team to beat them :p

The fact that the PT Council would likely wreck the OR Council (as of SWTOR) is also another piece of evidence.

Likely the PT era would destroy the OR council without breaking a sweat.The only person who might be defeated is Kit Fisto but Plo Koon or Shaak Ti could probably save him from death.:p

Likely the PT era would destroy the OR council without breaking a sweat.The only person who might be defeated is Kit Fisto but Plo Koon or Shaak Ti could probably save him from death.:p

Um, who was it that Mace assembled to take down the bounty hunters at the Rig? "The most powerful masters in the Order (bar Yoda)" Fisto was there but Koon and Ti? Hm. :D

Jokes aside, have you seen my faction?

Um, who was it that Mace assembled to take down the bounty hunters at the Rig? "The most powerful masters in the Order (bar Yoda)" Fisto was there but Koon and Ti? Hm. :D

Jokes aside, have you seen my faction?

He only sent Fisto because it wasn't worth the others time.

Yes I saw it its pretty good if I do say so myself.

Vader and Mace Windu would likely be OP or FP bosses, while Dooku could be a class boss.

So, the Wrath could maybe beat Dooku.

As awesome as the class stories make out characters out to be, that awesomeness falls short with some many enemies that require us to team to beat them :p

While I agree with you on Mace and Vader, the same goes for Dooku considering he was Mace's only equal during the era.

Please explain how my post was oversensitive? All I did was show you how ridiculous your point was.

Ok.

You are oversensitive because you read too much into a simple statement, which is a true one btw. Go back and see what you said.

By saying he hasn't primed yet i didn't say it in the context that he would be automatically stronger than either of the 3 after he reaches his prime. But you thought i did, cus you are oversensitive. :)

Edited by Kaedusz

You are oversensitive because you read too much into a simple statement. I didn't attempt to make a point, so it's interesting what exactly is ''ridiculous''?

So I am oversensitive because you made a point and I responded to it but ohhh no its not a point now.Make your mind up either debate or leave.As it is now your just wasting everyone's time.

So I am oversensitive because you made a point and I responded to it but ohhh no its not a point now.Make your mind up either debate or leave.As it is now your just wasting everyone's time.

ok what point did i make? i don't remember making one, but apparently you know better, so tell me

Edited by Kaedusz

Here is your point the Wraith haven't primed yet.Which means you believe and trying to make the point that once the Wraith reach his prime he will be equal to or stronger than these guys.

I said it in the context that we don't have enough information about him,nor any swtor protagonist for that matter, in order for a proper evaluation of him to be made. His story is still in the making and he is not done yet.

(I said that as a continuation of the previous post i made, in page four i believe.)

Not to mention that we can't say where gameplay mechanics stop and where real info about him or any of the player characters begin.

Edited by Kaedusz