infinite empire VS eternal empire

alextrollz

Zakuulans would wipe the floor with the Rakata, simply due to logistics. The Rakata had an Empire of a measly five hundred planets, because their technology could only locate planets very strong in the Force (Korriban and Manaan, for example). The Eternal Empire has a massive following in Wild Space. You can check on Wookieepedia the population of the Infinite Empire- I don't remember the exact number, but it was comparable (possibly even less than!) that of Coruscant alone.

Under Arcaan's leadership, Zakuul is now the capital of the galaxy. Five years ago it was unheard of. The Rakata can't hold a candle to that.

yes but the Rakata's own weapon caused them to fail, eternal empire's weakness is the gravestone which isn't their tech or their own weapon

Or is it? We don't know.

And I suspect Zakuul tech will turn out to be yet another Rakata leftover Starforge-ish dealio, what with their seemingly infinite supply of automated ships and droids. Looks like Zakuul only has control because they have a pseudo SCORPIO running the show too (hence the real SCORPIO's interest).

Eternal stomps, the IE are kinda weak by comparison to other factions, it wasn't particularly big and the ships they had are pretty weak. Strong for the time, but they were kinda the big fish in the small pond so to speak, they weren't really big by comparison nor technologically more advanced than later eras.

Only thing they have over is the Starforge, but it's not like that can't be destroyed and what ships they produced are lacking in a lot of things and as said, they could only travel to Force related worlds.

I Think The Eternal Empire Might Win,While The Infinite Empire Was Very Powerful For It's Time It Didn't Had As Many Personal And Resources Available For War As The Eternal Empire,While The Eternal Empire Would Suffer Massive Losses If The Rakata Were At Their Prime(Example Being:Controlled Of All The Star Forges And Force Hounds And Slaves ETC)The Eternal Empire Would Eventually Win Because The Rakata Would Just Not Have The Manpower To Defeat The Eternal Empire,Anyway That's Just My Opinion.