Time to UNsub in response to the companion NERF

Artaniz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

good ridance dont let the door hit you on way out because I dont doubt your type of player that hacks games to get "God" mode or unfair advantage people like you have no buisness in a mmo go play your single player hacked games and quit crying

Classy. This attitude will definitely help make your point

Yep...cancelled mine a few mins ago when I read the companion nerf truck was coming. I have played since beta and I have put a lot of time and money in to a great game. I might not have agreed with many changes over the past few years, however the game was s till enjoyable, but to me this one was the one the broke my fun. :(

Come on guys. Really. If you never ever even have to use a medpac, let alone a heroic moment, you know that wasn't what was intended by the developers. You can't even get that much of an "easy mode" in any single player pc or console game. So if you already knew that...why are you complaining that it's getting fixed?

Come on guys. Really. If you never ever even have to use a medpac, let alone a heroic moment, you know that wasn't what was intended by the developers. You can't even get that much of an "easy mode" in any single player pc or console game. So if you already knew that...why are you complaining that it's getting fixed?

Its the sledgehammer approach fix that I dont like, instead of trying a 20 or 25% nerf and see how that effects gameplay. They just smash it in half and think that is the right way.

Edited by CombatLord

Just a simple question, but too all the people that are saying they will unsub because of the companion nerf, did you all start with 4.0 or did you already play as a subscriber before that? If you did play as a sub before that, how did you manage back then? If you could play back then you can still play now, because even after the "nerf", companions Will be more powerfull then before 4.0. Edited by Alkuzar