Knights of the fallen empire help

StrikerWilkens

I searched it up and it said Part 11 is already out, Though i can't seem to access part 10

No, Chapter 9 is the latest avalible, new ones should come out monthly starting early 2016 (probably January). You have probably seen names of the chapters at http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/chapters, but if you look at the top of the page it says "Knights of the Fallen Empire includes the first nine chapters". Also this.

Edited by filnov

I searched it up and it said Part 11 is already out
Where did you see this? Chapter 10 is (currently) scheduled for release in January, with later chapters to come one per month after that. So chapter 11 will not be released until February.

Maybe you've misunderstood when some site says a Chapter has been "revealed". All that means is the title of the chapter has been posted on the KotFE page. (And yes, there are titles for chapters 10 and 11 there, and later chapters say "coming soon" but that just means they'll tell us the title "soon").

From the FAQ page:

7. When will Chapters be released?

Knights of the Fallen Empire will launch with the first 9 episodic Chapters of the story. The remaining chapters will be released monthly starting in early 2016.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Where did you see this? Chapter 10 is (currently) scheduled for release in January, with later chapters to come one per month after that. So chapter 11 will not be released until February.

Maybe you've misunderstood when some site says a Chapter has been "revealed". All that means is the title of the chapter has been posted on the KotFE page. (And yes, there are titles for chapters 10 and 11 there, and later chapters say "coming soon" but that just means they'll tell us the title "soon").

From the FAQ page:

When i searched for the expansion, were it said the chapters it said X and XI were available, Is this a glitch?

CHAPTER 10

Anarchy In Paradise

CHAPTER 11

Disavowed

Edited by StrikerWilkens

From the FAQ page:

Not to nitpick, but Chapter 10 is not officially slated for release in January (you even quoted the relevant part at the bottom). It could be released then, but until BW releases information as such, best to steer clear of that particular wording so as not to confuse new and returning players.

When i searched for the expansion, were it said the chapters it said X and XI were available, Is this a glitch?

CHAPTER 10

Anarchy In Paradise

CHAPTER 11

Disavowed

Where did you search?

You keep saying "it" said the chapters were available but you haven't provided a link to let us see what you are seeing.

But ultimately? No. Just chapter 9 right now. When chapter 10 is released, and all susequent chapters for that matter, I am confident that you will not have to look far to find out.

Where did you search?

You keep saying "it" said the chapters were available but you haven't provided a link to let us see what you are seeing.

But ultimately? No. Just chapter 9 right now. When chapter 10 is released, and all susequent chapters for that matter, I am confident that you will not have to look far to find out.

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire Sorry I didn't provide a link

It doesn't actually say they're available, just gives you the title, though I suppose it's a reasonable assumption. The rest of them do read, "Coming Soon," which implies that the ones with names have all been released. Sadly, they have not. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the information. Much appriceated.