The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Better Cybernetics

Crystaall

The cybernetics coming from the Series cybernetics and the B100-400 are great, but what about cybernetics like Anakin or Luke Skywalkers? Cybernetics that look like actual cyber arms, instead of having metallic plates.

We have cybernetics that look like Luke's, because his just looked like a normal hand. ;p

Ya, Luke's Hand is a bad example because it typically looks just like a normal hand. Are you asking for something sleeker like Anakin's hand in ROTS? I agree, but I'd also like to see a more varied set of cybernetics, I'd really even like to see complete droid sets. Some of the droids look pretty wicked IMO, be neat running around as a droid.

Ya, Luke's Hand is a bad example because it typically looks just like a normal hand. Are you asking for something sleeker like Anakin's hand in ROTS? I agree, but I'd also like to see a more varied set of cybernetics, I'd really even like to see complete droid sets. Some of the droids look pretty wicked IMO, be neat running around as a droid.

It's drastically lore-incompatible (an independent droid???), but yes. Especially if it could be in a body like 4X's...

It's drastically lore-incompatible (an independent droid???), but yes. Especially if it could be in a body like 4X's...

That one Bounty Hunter droid you see in the original trilogy I imagine was an independent droid, as well as the droid during the bounty hunter event. Frankly I even recall reading about relatively independent droids in some of the novels. So I don't quite get your issue, It's not like I'm here boasting about wearing Revan's Armor, or Malek's or any of the other outfits that come from title characters am I?

And while I see where you're coming from, that's a pretty big assumption that your idea of lore and mine are the same, or even If I give hoot about the lore at all.

That one Bounty Hunter droid you see in the original trilogy I imagine was an independent droid, as well as the droid during the bounty hunter event. Frankly I even recall reading about relatively independent droids in some of the novels. So I don't quite get your issue, It's not like I'm here boasting about wearing Revan's Armor, or Malek's or any of the other outfits that come from title characters am I?

And while I see where you're coming from, that's a pretty big assumption that your idea of lore and mine are the same, or even If I give hoot about the lore at all.

I'm no expert on the details of the lore, true. Fair enough. It would still be cool to look like 4X.