Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

A romancable male Force-user, please?

Axcalion

I fully support romanceable male force users for all!

I'd like mine Human, Cyborg with minimalist implants, Sith PB (Face 3 only), Cathar (Face 1, Pattern 6 preferred) or even Togruta (but only NPC Togruta. player male Togruta montrals/lekku are fugly:mad:). I'll even be the odd man out and say Nikto (that speak basic) are cool too. (Wish I could have taken Jory as my first BH companion, though I like Mako well enough.)

Body type 3 Please. I like em big n strong. :p

SGR-able

Snarky, sarcastic, funny and/or playful. Not interested in some boring Light Jedi droning on at me about how my flirting with him is against the Code or something. :rolleyes:

Likewise, no crazy murder eyes/inevitable betrayal. Sorry Dark Sith, I've got no interest in wondering if my bedmate's plotting to kill me in the morning.

I'd prefer a caster (Sage/Sorcerer/Something) honestly. Literally ALL of the force using companions we have are melee for tank/dps. How about a little variety?

Imp, Pub or otherwise, doesn't matter really.

:cool:

When he is your active comp, preview gear on yourself, then click the companion tab/arrow on the preview screen, then have a peek!

Do note, however, that he reuses the same face as another notable NPC, and I believe there's some lore/codex entry somewhere that states that his actual face has been greatly affected by dark side corruption. Apparently just showing it to some officer who displeased him drove said officer to kill themselves.

So while you CAN see the face that his model uses, that's not likely to be what he's actually SUPPOSED to look like. :eek:

Do note, however, that he reuses the same face as another notable NPC, and I believe there's some lore/codex entry somewhere that states that his actual face has been greatly affected by dark side corruption. Apparently just showing it to some officer who displeased him drove said officer to kill themselves.

So while you CAN see the face that his model uses, that's not likely to be what he's actually SUPPOSED to look like. :eek:

The bit about the officer was just a rumor. It might well have been nothing more than an urban legend.

Agreed on us needing a male force using romancable companion.

Though for those just wanting a male force using apprentice, I fail to see how Xalek doesn't count. :p I fail to see how BT2 is scrawny :p And I find it funny that no one mentions BT4 except for in saying "No don't want that at all" That's just not PC :p

Agreed on us needing a male force using romancable companion.

Though for those just wanting a male force using apprentice, I fail to see how Xalek doesn't count. :p I fail to see how BT2 is scrawny :p And I find it funny that no one mentions BT4 except for in saying "No don't want that at all" That's just not PC :p

Probably because you don't even get him till the Class stories are essentially over(~level 45ish), and his personal quest so short if you blink you miss it, having little if anything at all to do with any kind of training or apprenticeship.

BT2 is not scrawny, but given that video games generally deal in the idealized form* it is "small." Also, almost all male companions (let alone romanceable male companions) are already BT2. Variety.

*More so the case for depictions of women. Notice that even the heaviest female model is still relatively shapely compared to the male.

Edited by OathboundCoH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.