How many emails are your new characters 'born' with?

Master-Nala

I started a new character this morning and I was amused to find that she had 44 emails waiting in her inbox. She has about 10-15 pets, about 5 mounts I think, many titles, and other assorted toys and junk.

I'm just wondering how that compares with other folks.

I have 30 some emails that every new toon gets. Maybe someday they'll fix the "create a new level 60 for free" thing fixed so I can create a new one.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a pet collector. I get 59 right now. There are 3 from old promotions that I missed, and there are, I believe 2 for current promotions that I haven't gotten yet. And 3 PTS titles I don't have, those also come in the mail. I always get two copies of the Illustrious title for some reason. Edited by Damask_Rose

Just created a new toon recently to see what the new leveling curve is like from the very beginning, and my juggernaut had 38 mails. Man it takes a while getting through those. Some of those items I don't need or can't use anymore (Can't use any more Rishi idols, and the CE preorder/Razer SE +4 End crystals are pretty much useless with the CM Crystals all over).

But there's still a few things I can use, and those that I can't that aren't bound (The decorations, Heroes' Banner) can be put up on the GTN to make a few creds off of them in the meantime.

Too many. Not sure the exact number, but it's about the same as OP's.

One thing to keep in mind, most of the stuff I those emails can be unlocked in collections for 1 cc--I think everything but a couple of the mounts and Nico. That's what I did. Now I can just delete 'em and get the stuff when I want t, whenever I create a new character.

There's also on that awards five Black Hole comms, but they're just green data crystals now. Who cares about those?

Edited by Alphasgimaone

There's also on that awards five Black Hole comms, but they're just green data crystals now. Who cares about those?

wait what? I know I got those boxes on my old characters for being on destination server. but none of my new ones have been getting it. how are you still getting that one?

I started a new character this morning and I was amused to find that she had 44 emails waiting in her inbox. She has about 10-15 pets, about 5 mounts I think, many titles, and other assorted toys and junk.

I'm just wondering how that compares with other folks.

Think im at 20 ish lol Its quite a few.

Because ones like the RaF speeder (which can only be used once) and the first/second anniversary fireworks are completely useless.

not to me they are not. I don't unlock things personally that all my characters get in a mail, why? i just learn them when I first get them. aka - RAF speeder can be used on every character, especially since its the only speeder that I know of with 110% speed regardless of your actual skill level - which means you can completely avoid unlocking faster speeder piloting earlier, and yet still get all the benefits of it.

and fireworks are just fun toys

that said. those legacy gear boxes from galactic startfighter? those I started to delete, along with Nico's coat and blasters. since legacy gear right now practicaly falls from the sky