pvp comms?

Exiled-Phoenix

Ello,

I am wondering what i should do with my pvp coms.

I have full augmented pvp gear because i already had loads of coms saved up from before 4.0.

I have little to no interest in gearing other characters for pvp.

I already have 50 imperial soldiers (decorations)

So is there anything i can do to better my character with my coms now?

I have little to no interest in gearing other characters for pvp.

As a certifiable altoholic, my reaction is: What?!?! Why not?!?!! :p

Mara, sent, PT (dps), PT (tank), Sorc (dps), assassin (dps), assassin (tank), Jugg (Veng), Jugg (tank) - I want to gear up all of these, and more. I don't think I'm ever going to have the problem of too many comms and nothing to do with them. Basically the only spec that I have no interest in playing is sniper/slinger (cover is not my thing).

I suppose selling stacks of 99 medpacks and adrenals is probably the best thing. I go through them like candy.

As a certifiable altoholic, my reaction is: What?!?! Why not?!?!! :p

Mara, sent, PT (dps), PT (tank), Sorc (dps), assassin (dps), assassin (tank), Jugg (Veng), Jugg (tank) - I want to gear up all of these, and more. I don't think I'm ever going to have the problem of too many comms and nothing to do with them. Basically the only spec that I have no interest in playing is sniper/slinger (cover is not my thing).

I suppose selling stacks of 99 medpacks and adrenals is probably the best thing. I go through them like candy.

LoL... Same Altoholic...

To the OP... Just sell medpacks on the GTN... For those of us with lots of Alts the last thing we want to do is spend Comms on medpacks... We need all the Comms we can get to gear our Alts... I haven't used any Comms for med packs since they could be sold on the GTN... I'm sure I've spent about 2 mil on medpacks

Edited by Icykill_

the next question would be then: what to do with millions and millions of credits? :)

if you're bored but still like the game. Start over. Donate all you have, delete toon(s), start a new one on another server - no legacy perks, no resources, nothing.

Edited by power-alex

the next question would be then: what to do with millions and millions of credits? :)

Buy up all those stacks of wildly overpriced desh for that the gold farmers put up for sale on the GTN ? ....Hmm maybe not.... Don't wanna encourage those cockroaches.

I was wondering the same once I passed the 150M mark...some time ago........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.