Togruta Customizations Suggestions

Alsyienne

According to lore, Togruta head-tails and montrals came in many shapes, and grew longer with age. Yet with our playable characters, we have a female toguta with decent looking long tails, and a male one with stubby ones that insinuate he's 12 or something.

I think the awkward stubby head-tails are the primary reason most people cry that the male is ugly.

I'd definitely pay some money for a pack of customizations with varying montrals and head-tails (for both genders, of course). A few different lengths and shapes would be so awesome!

I would love to see at least 3 horn sizes: A small one like Ahsoka's on the Clone Wars Movie, a sightly longer ones like the ones we already have for females, and some longer ones like the ones already in game for other Togruta models (Ashara for example)

Also I would love to see more Jewelry designs, I think we need more actual options in Jewelry aside from just color variants of the same model.

As an extra I would ask for some complexion option on them so we can give them that extra customization of eye shadows, wrinkles, moles and lip tonality we can give to other characters.

I found the jewelry a bit limited as well. People would totes pay for more jewelry. I'd even pay for more jewelry, if there was one introduced that I really liked. My current togrutas go without any. *flags bioware artists down frantically*

My biggest concern (and the complaint I see most often with the species) is still "how do we fix the male togruta without telling bioware to burn the current one?"... and I think a montrals and head-tails variety pack is the answer.

Check out these guys in the back: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/32/Plo_discovers_Ahsoka.png/revision/latest?cb=20131019051150

Their horns come in so many different, artsy curves!

• 6 months later...
I would love to see at least 3 horn sizes: A small one like Ahsoka's on the Clone Wars Movie, a sightly longer ones like the ones we already have for females, and some longer ones like the ones already in game for other Togruta models (Ashara for example)

Also I would love to see more Jewelry designs, I think we need more actual options in Jewelry aside from just color variants of the same model.

As an extra I would ask for some complexion option on them so we can give them that extra customization of eye shadows, wrinkles, moles and lip tonality we can give to other characters.

You've mentioned something very important. Shaak Ti, although red, had pinkish lips and Ahsoka had brown lips although she was orange. I would love some packs providing what I quoted in blue as well as longer lekku options :o

Edited by Cornerbug

• 1 month later...

Hell, If they could offer up some sort of head-motif or some-such to supplement the use of head-gear. That'd be swell.

Perhaps some rags wrapped around the montrals? a headband? maybe some armored plates?

You could even have one Montral broken off!

Just.. Something to help diversify the race.

(P.S While we're here... AGING OPTIONS AND REVAN BEARD COMPLEXION+HAIR. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.)

Hell, If they could offer up some sort of head-motif or some-such to supplement the use of head-gear. That'd be swell.

Perhaps some rags wrapped around the montrals? a headband? maybe some armored plates?

You could even have one Montral broken off!

Just.. Something to help diversify the race.

(P.S While we're here... AGING OPTIONS AND REVAN BEARD COMPLEXION+HAIR. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.)

Love this idea! Yes. That would be epic.

Just adding support for some helmets would be great. Would love to be able to have support for eyepatch, goggle, scouter and other helms in the game that wouldn't clip or cause problems or add a new category/make it part of the jewelry option for glasses, goggles, or cybernetics.

Also please add some complexion options or make up options. Just having the 2 tone face patterns is a bit annoying and flat when it would be more detailed and realistic to have the option for different colored lips, eye shading etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Just adding support for some helmets would be great. Would love to be able to have support for eyepatch, goggle, scouter and other helms in the game that wouldn't clip or cause problems or add a new category/make it part of the jewelry option for glasses, goggles, or cybernetics.

Also please add some complexion options or make up options. Just having the 2 tone face patterns is a bit annoying and flat when it would be more detailed and realistic to have the option for different colored lips, eye shading etc.

I'm not sure if you saw the sketches Dave Filoni showed at the Star Wars Celebration Ahsoka panel, but he showed some ideas he had for Ahsoka with some new headdresses and helmets. Most of them looked pretty cool and feasible for an adult Togruta. Also, I totally agree with more complexions and face paint color options. I'd love to have black or red face paint on my siths.