Cannot log my toons that are inside my guild's ship (The Harbinger, Imperial faction)

TerasKasii

Well, the thread's title ventilates the matter well enough. Not being able to play any of my toons that were left inside the Imperial guild ship on the Harbinger server. All the other characters that were left on the fleet or planets are working properly. No loading screen for the ones left inside the guild ship, and after some time the laucher logs me off of the server (The Harbinger) and displays a message stating I was disconnected from the server for maintenance purposes or smth like that. Go figure. :rak_02: Edited by TerasKasii

I was experiencing these issues as well. Imp toons on the flagship I could not log into. However my issue expanded farther, I had one toon on the Imperial fleet. I could sign into that toon, chat was normal, ping was normal but everything in game was frozen. My toon could move around 15m around and then like an invisible wall when you are lagging out was there. Could not use any quick travels, stronghold travels, vendors and/or mailboxes within my range. Also other players and my companion were not moving any bit from the time I first logged in. Again no internet lag on my issues, speed and ping were normal if not better than normal for me this morning.

Not found or heard a fix yet, still waiting. Going to try logging into different toons so I can at least do something today lol

Edit: OK the issue on my toon on fleet was when I attempted to travel to my guild's flagship. It glitched out my game. So currently only 3 of my toons on imp side are accessible 1 on a personal SH and 2 on fleet. All others locked and cannot log into.

Edited by madgeniuz

Exactly it is blatant disrespect from bioware not to respond to this issue immediately. Or have the forgotten there are paying costumers here. OH WAIT I bet if it dealt with CC's it would have already been solved. AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING BIOWARE!!!! 8 out of 12 toons LOCKED!

This is very annoying. Already posted a ticket. Could move one toon into a personal stronghold, and thats the only toon i can log in. He was stuck in the fleet, but appears to respond for the first 20 seconds.

I don't have time to keep looking for answers, or trying to get this bug fixed.

What is even more amazing is the lack of response of such a serious bug.

And btw, it's exclusive to the Harbinger.

It's not just Harbinger. Ebon Hawk also has this issue. People who logged off in guild ships, can't log back in.

People who logged off in Strongholds can't log back in.

When you try to log in that particular character you get sent back to the Server Select screen with a pop up message that says 'unavailable due to maintenance'

Been waiting for days to hear back from CS or for a Dev post.

Couple of ways to escape, but they won't work for everyone.

1) Stuck in Guild Ship. Well your guild needs to kick you out of the guild, then reinvite you. Obviously this will not work if you are the gleader.

2) Stuck in someone elses Stronghold. You need that person to remove your access so that the game will spit your character back out.

3) Stuck in your own Stronghold. DO NOT DO THIS unless you have a Coruscant/Dromund Kaas appartment with no credits spent in unlocks. Delete the Stronghold. It will spit your characters back out, and should return any deco items back to you. If you are like my husband who has been trapped for over 3 days, and have spent over 10million unlocking rooms in a Yavin Stronghold - DO NOT DELETE. You will regret it later.

Good luck, I am hoping someone finally gets this fixed.

/Bump.... is there any word on this issue tried taking my characters out of the guild, deleting DiskCacheArena and running the repair and nothing is working

I have 3 characters on the Dr. Lokin Quest unfortunately stuck on the guild ship filed a ticket to get them moved and again silence from CS... Does this mean if they cant fix it by the time the event is over I get Lokin auto granted to me?

Edited by VIncentBlaze

hey yall, we fould a workaround the bug. ASk your GM or officer to kick you from the guild while you are offline. Then after being kicked from the guild, log the toon back on and you will spawn on the fleet. Cheers.:rak_03:

I am the guild master, guess I'm screwed. Additionally, I can't transfer my toon off the server and back because it's a guild leader. Thanks Bioware. :cool:

Edited by LordFazemXendor

• 3 weeks later...
Bump - This issue suddenly blew up tonight amongst my guild. Four of my members cannot log into their toons, and more than 10 of them cannot move more than 20 meters without the game locking up. Most of them also cannot travel to their stronghold or our guild ship. I was lucky and my mains and toon that is our GM was on fleet so I have been able to boot the members who were bugged and reinvite them to the guild, but they still cannot go to a stronghold, or use any travel options. *** is going on?

Let's hope their major announcement tomorrow is that they're giving up on this crap and working on SWTOR 2. They obviously don't care about this game anymore. People can't even log in to play the damn thing and nobody cares.

The only way to access 8 of my toons was to have them kicked from the guild. Didn't think about conquest until afterwards, but doing so reset my guild conquest points. The ones that had 20k+ conquest points will not be getting the guild reward this week. A minor annoyance, but just another load of crap to toss on the ever-growing pile that's starting to push me out the door.

They've been fully aware for month now that Nightmare ops are dropping HM gear. So IF you can log in, and IF your team is good enough to down the hardest content in the game, you are rewarded with 220 gear. WAT? :rak_02:

Bravo Bioware, you're doing a great job pushing people away from this game. Why do you hate the people that give you money? Why do you want us to quit playing this game?