Weapon outfit designer.

LoverNoFighter

Can you add a weapon outfit design option to our toons?

As a lvl 61, I would like to use a lvl 28 weapon because I like the look of it but I don't wanna be penalized for using a weapon way below my lvl.

...and no! I'm not talking about Jedi running around with assault cannons etc. I suggest that you can only use the same type of weapon that your class allows you to use in the first place.

Like our companions are now.

Please, please, please. Or just unlock all ranged weapons for ranged toons and all melee for melee toons. Have the weapons have subtle influence (i.e. on a commando a rifle does less damage but a global CD reduction, assault canons do more damage but maintain default CD values, so end result is equivalent DPS).

I know at the NYCC someone asked Musco about this and he said something about how it's immersion breaking or something but we already have Sith Warriors running around in adaptive republic trooper armor, republic characters in imperial dress uniforms, et cetera. At this point there's zero reason not to do this.

Edited by Cavadus

Can you add a weapon outfit design option to our toons?

As a lvl 61, I would like to use a lvl 28 weapon because I like the look of it but I don't wanna be penalized for using a weapon way below my lvl.

...and no! I'm not talking about Jedi running around with assault cannons etc. I suggest that you can only use the same type of weapon that your class allows you to use in the first place.

Like our companions are now.

For once we agree. There is a lvl 48 sniper rifle I'd like to use on my fresh faced sniper as it fits perfectly with the armor and color scheme but I can't.

Yes, I actually support this. They don't have to let us use any weapon to make our weapon look like say a pistol if our class takes a blaster rifle or sniper rifle. Just keep it within class restricted weapons but let us change our look within those restrictions for the weapons :)

I LOVE A LOT of the sniper rifle's in this game and a lot of the other weapons as well. This would be a FANTASTIC thing if they did this.

Add the ability to put credits into Legacy Bank

Add the ability to change weapon look in outfit designer

I would be absolutely happy as HECK if they did those to! :eek::D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.