Who needs a keyboard anyway?

nyghtrunner

EDIT - After watching the video again, now that I'm no longer a bit loopy :o, I've decided to take it down. It was meant to be humorous, but there's a bit more profanity and trash talk than I'm comfortable leaving out there in a public forum, even if I do feel it was good natured. Apologies. Edited by nyghtrunner

Take the circuit board out of the old one and dunk it in distilled water for a while. Wouldn't hurt to stir the water/move the board around a bit to get rid of not-beer stuff which probably got stuck in it. Let it dry for a day or two, and it's good to go again.

Probably.

Take the circuit board out of the old one and dunk it in distilled water for a while. Wouldn't hurt to stir the water/move the board around a bit to get rid of not-beer stuff which probably got stuck in it. Let it dry for a day or two, and it's good to go again.

Probably.

I'll give that a shot. Or I may just get a new keyboard. :eek:

I did find find it to be somewhat amazing how much of a difference swapping out the keyboard made. My hands/muscle memory are just so used to one of the "Natural" split keyboards, so when I plugged in my basic keyboard, I was fat fingering all my abilities and totally losing my WASD hand placement. But it was way better than the drunk keyboard, which would hit shield power and hold "A" every time I tried to boost. I had to hold D in order to boost and fly without rolling!

I found the entire experience to be pretty hilarious. :D

EDIT - After watching the video again, now that I'm no longer a bit loopy :o, I've decided to take it down. It was meant to be humorous, but there's a bit more profanity and trash talk than I'm comfortable leaving out there in a public forum, even if I do feel it was good natured. Apologies.

Well, I watched it before you took it down, and I was deeply offended, lol. I thought the commentary was fairly tame. But I think I understand why you pulled it.

First time I watched it, I briefly had the sound off (long story) and I remember wondering why the hell you were in F2 so much. I thought there was some mysterious battlescout tactic I'd somehow completely missed. And I really appreciated the super evasive flying before any enemies were even on your radar, lol.