Pureblood/Human child?

Tankdoog

If a pureblood were to conceive a child with a human, is there a chance it could look exactly like a human, or would it be different in any way?

Would it have red hair, skin, or other pureblood features? Or would it look completely like a pureblood?

I believe canonically that a Pureblood and a human (or a Pureblood and any other species) can only have a child through Sith alchemy, which I guess is the Star Wars version of invitro fertilization. So I'm assuming that since Purebloods are like a "high race" in the Empire aside from humans that any child born with the help of alchemy will also be Pureblood.

If a pureblood were to conceive a child with a human, is there a chance it could look exactly like a human, or would it be different in any way?

Would it have red hair, skin, or other pureblood features? Or would it look completely like a pureblood?

I suppose that would depend on just how Sith your Sith is.

Sith Purebloods are by no means pure blooded. They're all a mix of Original Sith and Human. "Pureblood" is a rather meaningless distinction given to those with a "higher than average" amount of Original Sith blood, and possessed of classic Sith features.

We don't know exactly what degree of Original Sith blood a person needs in order to display Sith features, so really it's entirely up to you whether you'd want your character/child/whatever to look Sith or Human.

99.2% of the imperial population has pureblood genes in them. You are kinda asking too late.

The most common would be a red skinned kid with no mandibles. The lowest form of pureblood presence in humans would be the red or black hair. The empire is predominated by humans and purebloods with either red or black hair inherited from thier pureblood line

Since TOR canon, has made the 'Pure Bloods' Half human already, I think they would maintain the red skin, and keep looking more and more human. Eventually, purebloods will just be Human.