Question Regarding Jedi Consular Story

xxNurkxx

So I've done the story once already but I stayed true to the LS jedi ways.

I'm curious to know if it's worth playing again but as DS. The story itself I enjoyed overall but I didn't feel my choice (LS or DS) was going to make that much of a difference. So here I am to ask your opinions on the matter to see if there's much of a change or not really worth my time?

Side note: If there are any major changes/spoilers to playing DS please do not spoil them if you can help it.

Thanks very much for your time :)

Edited by xxNurkxx

DS Consular (at least before finishing Chapter 1), makes very little sense.

Not unlike LS Inquisitor.

Thank you for replying. This is what I'm afraid of that I'll just run into Satele waving her finger in my face telling me to speak the jedi code but otherwise no one will care if I just inflict harm on an innocent. Thank you very much for your insight, if anyone else has more info I would appreciate it as well.

Last I knew they didn't give you the seat on the council if DS at the end, but other than that, just as said, DS in chapter one just doesn't make sense.

Interesting, I didn't know that part. Seems like it would be a bit of a waste of my time then lol. I greatly enjoyed both sides of the coin for my sorc but it seems that isn't going to happen for my sage. Thank you for responding! Cheers guys.