Don't Rush to endgame...

Mazing

One more thing. I feel our community is better off without players like this. They bring nothing but problems to the game, whining and moaning on top of it.

Thankfully, most of us play the game in moderation as it was meant to. But im serious when I say the game is better off without players like these.................

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you beat the level 50 content on hard and nightmare mode? The normal mode is meant for everyone to experience the content, whereas the harder modes are mean so that the hardcore players have a challenge.

Atm there is no nightmare mode.

There are only 3 flash points that have hard mode.

- Black Talon

- ?

- False Emperor

Well for the imp side anyway.

I did hard mode for BT, hard mode basically makes the mobs into lv50's.

* the jumping jedi in the end did some 1 hit killing abilities, gota be careful with that boss.

I played the SI, to give bioware details on what to fix.

People that didn't want to play their fav class on beta and only leveled up to 15, they wasted their beta testing position.

I kept on sending bug reports on bugs that would happen wrong, in the SI story line.

"No spoliers"

For example : in the SI ending

The SI lighting ability kept on making static background, and it would continue non-stop.

If I didn't report that.

More than likely that would not have been fixed.

But I've played the same mission on the official client and its have been fixed and even got a email for bioware reading the bug report.

And now you mostly just skip all of that. >.>

Fact is the same. You spoiled yourself on the game, and now you're bored.

The guild I am are at the same stage.

Just getting on to do the dailies...

Then getting off.

But don't worry!, they promised us new flashpoints.

* They even gave us a screen shoot of a boss!!!

lol...

I rushed to 50, obviously you did as well. Did you expect to do a lot when there are so few at max? The OP talking about Ilum being barren... I wonder why. There are still only a handful of 50s. You expect too much from a game that released 6 days ago. Give people time to get max level, not everyone rushes. I already knew I'd be sitting around more than anything until my guildies get to my level. Such is life, you want to be ahead then you better be ready to wait around.

Im just amazed.......

So this guy rushed to endgame, and now complains about the lack of 'content'........WE KNEW THIS BETA BUILDS AGO YET THESE PEOPLE STILL HAD TO RUSH TO ENDGAME IN ORDER TO HAVE THE BIGGEST EPEEN ON THE SERVER....

Well now that youve done that, you DESERVE what you get. I have no sympathy for these people that have to rush to endgame in order to be the most 'leet' player on the server....The stupidity is amazing. Just confounding.............

Serves you right.

Now go stare at the wall..................

Excuse me.

But staring at a wall? lol

I wonder how I got lv50 pvp armor and a valor rank of 41.... hm...

Must be from that wall.:p

I rushed to 50, obviously you did as well. Did you expect to do a lot when there are so few at max? The OP talking about Ilum being barren... I wonder why. There are still only a handful of 50s. You expect too much from a game that released 6 days ago. Give people time to get max level, not everyone rushes. I already knew I'd be sitting around more than anything until my guildies get to my level. Such is life, you want to be ahead then you better be ready to wait around.

Well Ilum in all honestly should be closed to lv50's since, the factions just allow their bases to be farmed for dailies pvp champ or battle-master pvp bags.

Bioware should also do the pvp community a favor and increase the overall population.

Hopefully in the future we can see epic 300 vs 300 battles on Ilum.

Edited by Valperion

Atm there is no nightmare mode.

There are only 3 flash points that have hard mode.

- Black Talon

- ?

- False Emperor

Well for the imp side anyway.

I did hard mode for BT, hard mode basically makes the mobs into lv50's.

* the jumping jedi in the end did some 1 hit killing abilities, gota be careful with that boss.

I was thinking in my head operations instead of flashpoints while writing that. Are the hard/nightmare modes for operations out yet? I have no clue because I haven't reached level 50.

I was thinking in my head operations instead of flashpoints while writing that. Are the hard/nightmare modes for operations out yet? I have no clue because I haven't reached level 50.

Yes, there are hard mode operations.

The last build in the beta had broken operations.

The same issue we had in the "false emperor" flashpoint that the boss would not appear.

* But it has been fixed in the official client.

So more than likely the hard mode belsavis op is working properly.

The guild I am are at the same stage.

Just getting on to do the dailies...

Then getting off.

But don't worry!, they promised us new flashpoints.

* They even gave us a screen shoot of a boss!!!

lol...

Same here. Valor rank 40 atm just farming warzones until more content is added

Such is the bane of the themepark MMO. Content is always in demand. Even if it takes you 3 months to reach 50 you will be in the same situation as the OP, particlualy if you raid. If not, then you'll still be in the same situation because there is little to do PvE wise except raid.

I'm certainly not expecting a tsunami of new and challenging content anytime soon. A trickle perhaps but nothing that will keep group gamers occupied for long. It will take many months, even years to populate end game with enough content to satisfy.

If I were at the helm at Bioware, I would perhaps suggest the following. Don't increase the level cap for a long period of time, perhaps never. All the work you put into endgame at 50 will be relegated to insignificance once/if the cap goes up. Alternate advancement or more story/planetary content for level 50's would, I think, be the best option.

Excuse me, friend.

Since I've playd and tested the beta up to level 50.

Is the a reason I need to hear the same dialogue!?

Listening through the side quests is probably even worse than the grind.

* Blabla save the empire, bla bla your our only hope, etc etc

I don't get you. You mock the actual amout of content we have, and will probably mock the next amount of content they will deliver on the next update.

What are you exactly expecting from the game?

You leveled to the cap before 5 days, can you imagine how much will it take you to finish whatever comes with the next update?

No MMO will ever satisfy that kind anxiety.

300v300?? Since Xmas I can barely have 3v3 onscreen due to extreme choppiness on the lowest settings.

Early access to Xmas I was rolling along... past two days I can barely stand it performance-wise.

I can see NOW that its gonna take a VERY long time to get to 50!

If I were at the helm at Bioware, I would perhaps suggest the following. Don't increase the level cap for a long period of time, perhaps never. All the work you put into endgame at 50 will be relegated to insignificance once/if the cap goes up. Alternate advancement or more story/planetary content for level 50's would, I think, be the best option.

I agree. They can always give us new armour or moddings for the armour we already like. There is no need for more levels.

Im at level 35 atm, and am taking my sweet time in leveling. Doing the crafting, a bit of pvp, ENJOYING the storyline, helping guildies etc.

I actually THOUGHT about the game while playing it, rather then having to prove to everyone else how big my epeen is by rushing to endgame lol.....

These players are so funny. Its hysterical.....

In games as well as life, its the JOURNEY, not the destination.......But sadly, these foolish people dont comprehend that.......

I'm level 45 and haven't skipped dialogue, and took some holiday time so that I could get to 50 and relax. I guess I deserve to be bored in a couple of days too even though i'm not a no lifer? You guys are forgetting some of us have been playing for 10 days so far....

Hey bro, If I wanted to play single player game that is great, I'd rather play Skyrim or Kotor1 again.

I've already beaten the class quest story and it was fun.

Now since I am finished with the story, I personally want to do more "MMO" events.

Large scale pvp, maybe some operations?

Then you're going to have to wait for everyone else to join you at level 50. I'm getting plenty of open world PvP at level 30.

Edited by Heliotic

Thanks for contributing.

Also bumping this, great post. Endgame is probably the most important thing in an MMORPG. Lets hope they add to it, and soon.

I was thinking more along the lines of

"Let's hope people realise there is so much more in the game if people only took the time to enjoy it rather than rushing to 50."

Im at level 35 atm, and am taking my sweet time in leveling. Doing the crafting, a bit of pvp, ENJOYING the storyline, helping guildies etc.

I actually THOUGHT about the game while playing it, rather then having to prove to everyone else how big my epeen is by rushing to endgame lol.....

These players are so funny. Its hysterical.....

In games as well as life, its the JOURNEY, not the destination.......But sadly, these foolish people dont comprehend that.......

Nice selfish attitude you got there.

I already did your "Journey" in September.

* But we did it a bit diffrent

* Reporting that the voices sync correctly

* That the mouths are moving at all.

* Quests obj where working properly

* Map markers where in the correct positions etc etc

-Have they all been fixed, nope, but then again this is alot of npcs to test.

* If only bioware gave us lv50 characters to test that all end game content would work properly.

Unfortunately we kept on getting wiped and had to the start the grind all over again.

I've re-grinned to lv50 about 4 times.

WE are also helping our guild members to reach lv50 and to be ready for the belsavis operation.

Edited by Valperion

Then you're going to have to wait for everyone else to join you at level 50. I'm getting plenty of open world PvP at level 30.

World pvp that has : no rewards.

But thankfully my server has many warzone games.

Also the majority levels in my guild are around lv40 to 50.

We already plan on starting the belsavis and hutt operations later this week.

We also continue to help each others in crafting as-well.

Since many of us have crew skills at lv400.

The hard mode flashpoints black talon boss drops the necessary mats to make "Rakata Gear"

Of which requires sythweaving at lv400.

Edited by Valperion

I agree with most people on this thread. I have seen its like @ every MMO launch.

People that lvl as fast as the OP will need several different games e.g. Skyrim / other MMO's they can alternte between in order to have interesting things to do.

Personally I am lvling 4 alts at same time, 2 light and 2 dark and having an absolute blast. thank you BW; I forgive you for making Dragon Age 2 so disappointing after the original.

Edited by Ireniicus

Our republic and empire sides have high hate towards each other so in the future there will be guild wars of 500v500 weekly :D

...if the cheap servers can handle it

Edited by Mazing