The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More cathar customizations please!

Tenacity

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY LISTENED!

Scroll down a little ways from the link here. "Four new unisex hairstyles, and one new facial hair option for male cathar." :D

http://dulfy.net/2017/07/09/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-5-3/#Not_Part_of_the_Pack

*EXPLODES* THEY LISTENED!! OMG ! I kept asking over and over on Twitter, as well as (in person) at the Cantina at Star Wars Celebration. They listened! WHOOOOOOOOO! I kinda like the middle one a bit, but I wish they had more long hair options. ..but still.. new hair styles. After so much begging and offering to throw money at them, they listened!

• 1 month later...
I've given up on Cathar personally, it feels like they're deliberately making them ugly.

I wish they'd get around to fixing that awful bug on female cathar. If we're going to get customizations for our cathar, at least let the gals look their normal colors. :( It's like putting icing on a cake that you haven't baked yet.

Anyhow; I *am* glad, though, that these new hairstyles can be put on cathar. Koth's hair, especially, looks like it'd be really cool on a male cathar!

Edit: Just tried it. o_O Then again, maybe not. Thought the dreadlocks were a tad longer than that...guess I was getting that confused with the *other* dreadlocks hairstyle. That's seen on a female cathar on Rishi, but we don't have that option for PC's. Oh well.

Edited by Jagaimee