Will creating outlander unlock race legacy???

xxpavel

Nope, I tried it with the Miraluka race and it didn't work for me.

Then again, creating a class also did not unlock the class legacy for me, So maybe my account is just weird :p

it unlocked for me after last patch, maybe its bug :rak_01:

Yeah for class it works, i tryed it. but i want to know if its woring for species tab.

does it count towards the Legendary Character tab class thing? I have omitted playing a Trooper for 3 years (i ono, because reasons?) - wondering if I could use my free 60 to simply get the Legendary Status unlocked.

does it count towards the Legendary Character tab class thing? I have omitted playing a Trooper for 3 years (i ono, because reasons?) - wondering if I could use my free 60 to simply get the Legendary Status unlocked.

yeah i shows at legendary tab in character selection screen

yeah i shows at legendary tab in character selection screen

Awesome - that'll make getting the pointless icon even easier for me :)

I'll try making one with a "locked" race to see if I have any luck (for Science!) - will post back my findings (even though it seems I'll be unsuccessful)

Edited by Emersyn

Interesting... I thought that they had specifically stated that the instant characters did not count towards any of the legacy unlocks? I know I've seen conflicting posts about the subject but it almost sounds like they have made a change now if it is working for all of you.

Interesting... I thought that they had specifically stated that the instant characters did not count towards any of the legacy unlocks? I know I've seen conflicting posts about the subject but it almost sounds like they have made a change now if it is working for all of you.

I just created a Jedi Consular, it didn't unlock the Legendary class portion.

I have read that some players get the unlock and some do not.

Seems like the level 60 tokens bug out on several occasions.

From what I gathered, and personal experience, having a start-at-60 character before a patch or game update is released will give you, when the patch hits, the character-related achievements that start-at-60 characters shouldn't give under normal circumstances.

If this isn't considered an exploit, we could just make a free lvl 60 before each patch or update to save millions of credits in legacy species unlocks.

Although, this is definitely not a time-efficient way to get unlocks.

Edited by GabDube