The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vaylin's Robes

• 2 weeks later...
I was surprised that this wasn't in the new Force Alliance pack, I love the style for this outfit, it should be available for both male and female counterparts. Just make sure the the hood is adjusted, since I would like to wear the Revan Reborn Helmet underneath it, without it poking through my hood like it does with the majority of other hooded robes. Edited by RaithHarth

• 3 weeks later...
Ultra-hard questline that ends up with the player stealing Vaylin's robes. (Her spare robes, that is, stolen from her closet somewhere on Zakuul, obviously.)

Following on from that are some funny, funny, funny(1) cinematic exchanges between Vaylin and Arcann concerning why she hasn't changed her clothes in ages, and could she do so before they get too ripe, and she then has to admit that the Outlander stole her spare ones...

(1) If you like that sort of "humour", that is.

Just as long as it's available to both male and female toons then I approve. With that being said I hope EA/Bioware seriously consider adjusting the hood a bit, since my Revan reborn helmet seems to be doing this, when I'm wearing it underneith other hooded robes that isn't the Revan Reborn Breastplate, in other words the helmet is popping through the hooded robes, when it shouldn't be.