No Grant for Underworld Influences

Master_Neaj

Have Characters that have not received the Underworld Influences Grant off of the Heroic 2+ Buying Loyalty Mission on Ord Mantell. All of mine have picked the destroy which is to grant it. But nothing... Have heard from others they same thing... Even went back on a separate day and did the opposite.. Please look into it... :) Edited by Master_Neaj

• 3 weeks later...
I just did this quest the same way, chose to destroy the spice and did not get the "Underworld Influences" Codex entry. This one used to work before the update to the way Heroic Missions worked. Before you got the entry upon completing the quest by talking to Gizmel. Now the quest completes automatically as soon as you're done talking to the droid - you don't get a chance to talk to Gizmel, so we don't get to the point where the codex entry is granted. This needs to be fixed - as well as any other Heroic that grants codex entries in a similar manner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's not an individual issue. No character can gain the codex entry from this mission, because the entry is predicated on you talking with the drug dealer who originally gives the mission. Since all of the heroics have been stripped of those ending cutscenes/convos in favor of the instant mission complete pop-ups, every single codex entry associated with them was made unobtainable. The only one I've seen the devs actually do anything about so far is Shadowspawn on Dromund Kaas.

• 2 weeks later...
It's not an individual issue. No character can gain the codex entry from this mission, because the entry is predicated on you talking with the drug dealer who originally gives the mission. Since all of the heroics have been stripped of those ending cutscenes/convos in favor of the instant mission complete pop-ups, every single codex entry associated with them was made unobtainable. The only one I've seen the devs actually do anything about so far is Shadowspawn on Dromund Kaas.
It's really annoying that this is still happening so many months. It needs to be fixed. It's an entry that's also a prerequisite vor Galactic Loremaster. Devs, when will you fix the achievements that were previously granted by checking out heroics at NPCs so that you get them as soon as you finish the quest? Or allow us to talk to the quest NPC again at least. Edited by Glzmo