HK51 companion

sdiegidio

In regards to KOTFE.. that change that was made to the HK51 comp was a very poor choice by BW. Yes, I did the missions and got the HK for free however. I did spend the 375 CC to add him to each of my alts. I did this because onf one feature. The one shot kill on strongs. Now you have taken that away. I have probably spent at least 8000 CC adding him to my alts. How about a refund BW since you totally screwed this up. Also.. When I play especially in the evenings I enjoy playing with my brother in law. With KOTFE you took that away also. What the heck are/were you guys thinking. Yes, I understand we can team once we complete the expansion missions. But.. come on.. you could of made it teamable. This is really messed up on your part.

In regards to KOTFE.. that change that was made to the HK51 comp was a very poor choice by BW. Yes, I did the missions and got the HK for free however. I did spend the 375 CC to add him to each of my alts. I did this because onf one feature. The one shot kill on strongs. Now you have taken that away. I have probably spent at least 8000 CC adding him to my alts. How about a refund BW since you totally screwed this up. Also.. When I play especially in the evenings I enjoy playing with my brother in law. With KOTFE you took that away also. What the heck are/were you guys thinking. Yes, I understand we can team once we complete the expansion missions. But.. come on.. you could of made it teamable. This is really messed up on your part.

For grouping in the expansion it is done a bit differenlty. My friend and her boyfriend tested it out for me so my boyfriend and I will be able to do it once he is able to play after basic training. Here is what they found:

(1) You have to be group outside the instance

(2) Select your picture

(3) Look at Group

(4) Select Summon to your location (not sure of the exact words)

(5) Box pops up stating you are being summon

(6) Select yes or no

(7) Presto you are summoned

This even works on board the ships. This is a bit different than it used to be but at least it works.

Now there can be a few bugs

(1) Fights glitch if you kill them too fast lol

(2) Sometimes the second person needs to log out and back in.

(3) Have to do it twice

HK-51 is still really great in DPS mode. At rank 50 his Hunter-Killer ability hits for 35k regularly. Terminate hits in the mid to high 20k range... and those work on champion and elite mobs, and work while he already in a fight. I get a lot more use out of them then I ever got out of Assassinate.

I don't understand why they gutted him so badly tho.

HK-55 has a far superior toolkit to 51. If 55 was a permanent companion 51 would be completely obsolete, they should have at least made them the same.

Edited by Terro_Fett

HK-51 is still really great in DPS mode. At rank 50 his Hunter-Killer ability hits for 35k regularly. Terminate hits in the mid to high 20k range... and those work on champion and elite mobs, and work while he already in a fight. I get a lot more use out of them then I ever got out of Assassinate.

Now that's dedication. The highest I've pushed a "no best gift companion" is 25.

Thanks for the grouping info.. i'll check that out....

As far as HK51 goes. why bother with the missions now since he is really no different than any other comp. His one hit on strongs made him special and worth the aggravaion of finding all the parts. You can quote hits all day long but it was a feature that I will greatly miss. Is he more powerful now.. yes... but is he really any different than the other comps.. no. Any future alts that I make I will simply just not waste my CC on adding him.

I still think they screwed up when they took that away. Buy thats my opinion....

I am kinda curious as to how folks are getting all these affection 50 comps. Highest I have thus far is a 31 (the Ithorian).

I got 35 on a new Nico because I had some alts with capped commendations - converted all those into rank 6 gifts. I'm sure I'm not the only one that did that (and it was rather a waste, but whatever).

Here is the other side of the coin so to speak...

The players are the ones that pay their salaries.. I know all about the EULA.. so dont get technical. Don't you think it would be an awesome thought if they actually asked us the ones the pay them for our input before they make the changes.. Why not give us a chance to vote on certain changes.. Just a thought