Looking To Buy Or Trade Planetary Display Decorations

Steego

The ones that drop from the Alliance Crates. I already have Tatooine, Hoth and Voss, so I'm looking for the others. I have an extra Tatooine to trade. I don't know the credit value of them since you can't post them on the GTN, so that's something we can work out. Any replies would be great.

You can also message Nika or Barry on the Repulic side and Nekromi or Abri'ala on the Imperial side.

I'd really like to get the whole set so thanks for any help.

Are you still in search of these decos? I have a Belsavis one laying around.

I am. I don't have Belsavis yet, so I am interested. I'm still not sure on a fair price for these, but I will be honest and admit they seem to be very rare. They have been for me at least. Feel free to message me here or ingame.

If anyone else is interested, I no longer have the Tatooine one, but I have a Hoth I can trade or sell.

And Emersyn, when you do heroic missions now, you should get an alliance supply crate. You turn those into the corresponding contact and you'll get an Alliance crate that will have a piece of gear that's available to your whole legacy and a rank 5 or better gift for your companions. Sometimes you get these displays and I've gotten a few mounts as well. Hope that helps.

I am. I don't have Belsavis yet, so I am interested. I'm still not sure on a fair price for these, but I will be honest and admit they seem to be very rare. They have been for me at least. Feel free to message me here or ingame.

If anyone else is interested, I no longer have the Tatooine one, but I have a Hoth I can trade or sell.

And Emersyn, when you do heroic missions now, you should get an alliance supply crate. You turn those into the corresponding contact and you'll get an Alliance crate that will have a piece of gear that's available to your whole legacy and a rank 5 or better gift for your companions. Sometimes you get these displays and I've gotten a few mounts as well. Hope that helps.

awesome - thank you! I would be interested in purchasing the Hoth one if you have a extra- if you would be willing, please send a mail in game to Royi (empire side) - otherwise I'll try and message you later tonight when I get home from an republic toon

I have Belsavis, will trade for Tattoine.

Pub Side-LFG

I have a Tatooine now if you still have that Belsavis one. Message Nika on the Republic side or Nekromi on the Empire side.

I also have a Hoth and Alderaan to sell.

Edited by Steego

• 3 weeks later...
Aside from the Star fortress missions, is there anything else you can do to get these crates? I'm collecting them as well and 6 crates will obviously not be enough.

:)

Bob

You can get them from heroic missions. That's how I've been getting mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If you are still looking for Planetary Displays, I have:

Alderaan x 2

Voss x 5

Nar Shaddaa x 3

Hoth x 4

Tatooine x 4

Belsavis x 1

Reply to this post or you can send me an in-game message/mail to Rochack.

• 3 weeks later...