new bugs

Mcmaroney

Companion targeting: Automatically targets companion :switch phase target companion ,pull out companion target companion, log on target companion

It does this automatically and all the time please fix this so I and only I do the targeting

WZ: I occasionally get loading screen in a warzone and usually during a fight

ever since new and last update this has happened and usually like a stated during a fight

these are all i personally have run into too add to your list of bugs,please fix

Companion targeting: Automatically targets companion :switch phase target companion ,pull out companion target companion, log on target companion

It does this automatically and all the time please fix this so I and only I do the targeting

WZ: I occasionally get loading screen in a warzone and usually during a fight

ever since new and last update this has happened and usually like a stated during a fight

these are all i personally have run into too add to your list of bugs,please fix

I have opened several tickets in game about the companion auto targeting, hopefully it get's fixed soon. Also noticed that I randomly target my companion in the middle of a fight without even clicking on or near them. Then there is also the loot in the middle of a fight without right clicking bug that I love.