The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

make all cartel packs available in the cartel market

That way players can easily get stuff they want that went missing a long time ago. Also devs would make more money too, it's a win win situation.

For me, I would finally be able to get the bko combustion set for my imperial sniper (recon-like trooper armor) that way I have something else for my imperial sniper to wear besides Imperial Trooper armor. This game needs more accessible Imperial Trooper armor too.

What do you guys think?

they had this for the 2 week period before KOTFE which was nice - but I think they have gone away from this system "for good" and instead are banking on the Gold Armor Packs / Gold Mount Packs - etc

I really miss the old pack styles myself

they had this for the 2 week period before KOTFE which was nice - but I think they have gone away from this system "for good" and instead are banking on the Gold Armor Packs / Gold Mount Packs - etc

I really miss the old pack styles myself

Like they said.

This is why they had them all out, and on sale, right before the KotFE launch. Cause 4.0 changed the entire system.

Like they said.

This is why they had them all out, and on sale, right before the KotFE launch. Cause 4.0 changed the entire system.

O I had no idea, while those new packs seem ok, wouldn't just having that and all the old packs eliminate peoples problems? You have the expensive option, the packs, and cheap option, the bronze silver and gold. To easily get what you want. They still get paid too so I don't see a problem with this. Just seems like they would make more money in the long run if they just have all their content accessible 24/7 100% of the time like it should be.

Ok now I see to get Bko-combustion is a bronze armor set so I would have to get lucky, I tried my hand at 5500 cartel coins, spent them all on bronze armor packs, and didn't get one. But since this is also on a reputation vendor, I was hoping the devs could be kind enough to put all the packs back on the market 24/7 so people like myself can just use the reputation to acquire it off the vendor, while still having the random armor set pack option available. However I'm not looking for just some random armor just specific armor from the packs so if the devs put all the packs back on that would be great and I'm sure they would still make a ton of money.

Thanks.

Ok now I see to get Bko-combustion is a bronze armor set so I would have to get lucky....

Not that it helps you in any way... when I had my "almost-nothing unlocks" shopping spree on the fleet bazar BK-0 Combustion was the only armor to unlock in collections after two days (with a dozen others remaining "locked").

Edited by Jaspin

I really dislike the new packs.... just cannot bring myself to purchase them.

Any of them...

Even with my free 500 per month, just can't do it. Seems like collection unlocks is all I spend CC's on now.

Wait, what do you mean collection unlocks? like is it possible to unlock an armor without going through the cartel packs or armor packs?

Well I finally got the armor in a trade but the devs still should make the reputation vendor content 100% accessible 24/7 by putting all the cartel packs on cartel market still some crap there I and other people want but cant get cause only 1 pack is available now out of like 30. Please devs you would still make a ton of money so do it. :)

or instead of reverting to the old packs, just make the slot machine have a random chance at dropping each set of rep packs imo. But still have it a rare chance to obtain as well cause of how cheap it is to spin the wheel, probably a 10% chance to get a random rep item?