4.0 Gunnery or Healing spec for pvp

Lattervane

So I just hit level 65 on my Commando. I have tons of comms built up to buy my first pvp set. Was wondering what you guys think about these two. I love healing but also love mowing people down with my assault cannon.

I've been gone from the game for 8 months. What's the current state of Commando's/Merc's in pvp? I know their defensive cooldowns suck... but are they good healers now? Appreciate everyone's thoughts/feedback.

Thanks!

So I just hit level 65 on my Commando. I have tons of comms built up to buy my first pvp set. Was wondering what you guys think about these two. I love healing but also love mowing people down with my assault cannon.

I've been gone from the game for 8 months. What's the current state of Commando's/Merc's in pvp? I know their defensive cooldowns suck... but are they good healers now? Appreciate everyone's thoughts/feedback.

Thanks!

Gunnery is best for merc pvp.

My advice ...

Avoid any arenas like the plague. You won't live long enough to enjoy them.

In 8 v 8, you stick out like a sore thumb as the healer thanks to your green beam. You also don't have any reasonable way to break focus fire. So between being a healer and being a mando, you tend to have a bullseye on your back.

My suggestion to you would be to go DPS, go gunnery, and stay in the rare and support the glory hounds. Put that strong DPS to work and twiddle down the competition.