Vaylin...

alloythedefender

I've been reading posts across the forums, and I've found a number of people actually seem to Like Vaylin... I mean really? I won't criticize anyone's tastes outright, ( Hell, I think most of the alien women in this game are pretty attractive, minus the Selonians who I simply think are ******. Don't judge. )

But I will ask a general, why? What is there to like about Vaylin? She's like Dark Jaesa without a master to keep her in line, and much more powerful. As well as psychopathical. And those... *shivers*, Nails... *shivers again*, are horrendous. Not to mention the 3 huge ovular kidney stones inset into her forehead... lol?

:rak_02:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading posts across the forums, and I've found a number of people actually seem to Like Vaylin... I mean really? I won't criticize anyone's tastes outright, ( Hell, I think most of the alien women in this game are pretty attractive, minus the Selonians who I simply think are ******. Don't judge. )

But I will ask a general, why? What is there to like about Vaylin? She's like Dark Jaesa without a master to keep her in line, and much more powerful. As well as psychopathical. And those... *shivers*, Nails... *shivers again*, are horrendous. Not to mention the 3 huge ovular kidney stones inset into her forehead... lol?

:rak_02:

I like the nails I wish BW would let us have nail customization in the char creator.

And I like Dark Jeasa so why wouldn't I like Vaylin?

Ok, Nails aside... This doesn't answer the question. You only stated that you like them both. Good for you.

Like I said, I won't criticize. I just want some kind of explanation behind the attraction to such an insane and murderous character personality.

Ok, Nails aside... This doesn't answer the question. You only stated that you like them both. Good for you.

Like I said, I won't criticize. I just want some kind of explanation behind the attraction to such an insane and murderous character personality.

You know how some girls like a bad boy over the good safe boy? Well it works the same in reverse some guys like the bad girl the wild girl. Granted Vaylin is bat **** crazy and psychopathic beyond measure but the appeal is still there.

Let me describe a relationship with Vaylin:

Day 1: She drops by your house without introducing herself on Thanksgiving and slaughters your family, then ravages you until dawn.

Day 2: She wakes up and kills you.

Day 3: Day 1 but with a different unfortunate person.

Let me describe a relationship with Vaylin:

Day 1: She drops by your house without introducing herself on Thanksgiving and slaughters your family, then ravages you until dawn.

Day 2: She wakes up and kills you.

Day 3: Day 1 but with a different unfortunate person.

^ So true, so true...

But people are stupid and won't see it coming... :D

I happen to like the black nails.

And I like Dark Jeasa so why wouldn't I like Vaylin?

Dark Jaessa had an awesome turning and is kind of like pure sith comedy in a way. Vaylin has well...no backstory and is a boring attempt at a serious character.

Vaylin strikes me as the Type of girl that would get off by killing you in the act if you catch my meaning.

The first step to surviving a relationship with a psycho is to learn her habits and anticipate them. :D:p;):cool:

Edited by Anaesha

Vaylin strikes me as the Type of girl that would get off by killing you in the act if you can't my meaning.

The first step to surviving a relationship with a psycho is to learn her habits and anticipate them. :D:p;):cool:

Heck, she'd probably give you the big death before you even got to the small one.

Dark Jaessa had an awesome turning and is kind of like pure sith comedy in a way. Vaylin has well...no backstory and is a boring attempt at a serious character.

Now, now. Having your mind locked away by the Big Bad can damage your brain. Sort of.

rofl.. How was your day honey?

Oh. I killed three of our neighbors.. then I killed three more because i hate odd numbers...

I could see the PC doing a shepard and backing a way slowly with a shocked look on his face,

Hopefully people get the ME3 reference. :(

rofl.. How was your day honey?

Oh. I killed three of our neighbors.. then I killed three more because i hate odd numbers...

LMAO.

I thinks he'd be a hilarious one night stand, if nothing else, assuming our characters could survive it. I think she's interesting, and kind of terrifying, and wouldn't mind the option somewhere down the line.

LMAO.

I thinks he'd be a hilarious one night stand, if nothing else, assuming our characters could survive it. I think she's interesting, and kind of terrifying, and wouldn't mind the option somewhere down the line.

I could actually see her realizing that her brother is just using her but for some reason she isn't able to kill him for it so she defects to your alliance..

P.s I could see the pop up if you chose to accept her.

Koth Mega disapproves!!!!

Edited by Anaesha