Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone know the dozen Quickest Heroics?

Storm-Cutter

Now we are doing Heroics as dallies, (Weeklies?)I wonder why anyone would do the long and drawn out ones over the quickest and simplest. - Apart form experiencing any they'd not previously done of course.

And I was wondering where people were doing them so as to maximize their comms and supply crates, in the fastest possible times. - Bearing in mind that some are in open areas, and you possibly have to wait in line to click the last thingy or kill the final boss.

The starter planets are looking optimal ATM, but does anyone know any more that are equivalent in speed to complete?

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Now we are doing Heroics as dallies, I wonder why anyone would do the long and drawn out ones over the quickest and simplest. - Apart form experiencing any they'd not previously done of course.

And I was wondering where people were doing them so as to maximize their comms and supply crates, in the fastest possible times. - Bearing in mind that some are in open areas, and you possibly have to wait in line to click the last thingy or kill the final boss.

The starter planets are looking optimal ATM, but does anyone know any more that are equivalent in speed to complete?

I'm currently going through them for achievements.

However, another benefit. There are credits. You get credits for your KOTFE alliances. You get crystals which you can use on gear/mods, as well as lvl 6 gifts for your companions.

Some are quick, some are not. I'm sure it is influenced by your class as well. I haven't found any that take any real time at all. The worst are the open-world ones, where there are so many people out for the small amount of npcs. I found that problem on Republic Balmorra.

Now we are doing Heroics as dallies, I wonder why anyone would do the long and drawn out ones over the quickest and simplest. - Apart form experiencing any they'd not previously done of course.

Probably the three quickest overall are for Trooper and Smuggler only, on Ord Mantell, especially given where the to-heroic shuttle drops you.

On Hutta, there's a lot of faffing around in at least one of them. Operatives are in good for the metal voice one because of their stealth.

Tython is a bit of a loss because it's only got the one.

Korriban? I haven't tried a full run of those, but I can't see how they can beat Savrip Island for speed.

Beyond the starter worlds...

For Republic, I'd say the Gonthor Industries one on Coruscant looks good, as does the one in the Jedi Temple and Republic's Most Wanted. The surgery one has a bogus start position, in an open area where you must fight mobs to get the security pass, and I'm at 100% for there not being any mobs spawned at the moment I arrive.

On Pub Taris, there are mob-spawn issues for some, and the Locust one is a lot of faffing about.

More later once I've tried some other places.

What I've noticed is that heroics on low-level planets are faster because your abilities and gear far out-match anything you have a chance of encountering. Level sync may as well be off on Korriban and Dromund Kaas for all the impact it has on a post-game player.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.