The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No Generator for the Powertech in 'comm vendor'.

FetiqeZamamee

So, what in the world guys, It just seems like our Powertechs were completely forgotten when it came time to introduce the new level 65+ Gear. Sure not a Big deal, we can get a level 216 Generator if we complete an ops. Big whoop. But yet I turn around and I start leveling my Trooper (vanguard) up and I go to fleet to look at the gear, and know and unknown to me, I go up to the Level 65 vendors for S and G's right? And what do I see? A nice pretty little Generator and Shield for Both Vanguard and Commando. Fine not a big deal, but when I go to the Fleet to finally gear up my Pyrotech, I only have a choice of an energy Shield and an Offhand Pistol. It just seems like our DPS PT's got jipped a little with this update, that's all. And to be honest, it's no fun when you literally have to grind out on ANOTHER Character just to get Gear for the completely opposite Character. I mean I would honestly have no problem grinding out on Pub Side just to rip those Modifications out and throw it into a Legacy yield armor piece to take over and Rip out and throw it onto my Powertech. But is it really that necessary to have to resort to such measures JUST to get gear that way I can join my friends and family on our quests for the new Operations? Sorry, little nerd rants over now. ^^

So, what in the world guys, It just seems like our Powertechs were completely forgotten when it came time to introduce the new level 65+ Gear. Sure not a Big deal, we can get a level 216 Generator if we complete an ops. Big whoop. But yet I turn around and I start leveling my Trooper (vanguard) up and I go to fleet to look at the gear, and know and unknown to me, I go up to the Level 65 vendors for S and G's right? And what do I see? A nice pretty little Generator and Shield for Both Vanguard and Commando. Fine not a big deal, but when I go to the Fleet to finally gear up my Pyrotech, I only have a choice of an energy Shield and an Offhand Pistol. It just seems like our DPS PT's got jipped a little with this update, that's all. And to be honest, it's no fun when you literally have to grind out on ANOTHER Character just to get Gear for the completely opposite Character. I mean I would honestly have no problem grinding out on Pub Side just to rip those Modifications out and throw it into a Legacy yield armor piece to take over and Rip out and throw it onto my Powertech. But is it really that necessary to have to resort to such measures JUST to get gear that way I can join my friends and family on our quests for the new Operations? Sorry, little nerd rants over now. ^^

You can purchase the sorc offhand and the mods count as tech gear now, thanks to the mastery change.

e.g. I'm turning my offhand tokens into the sorc healers offhand on the PT because there's too much accuracy in the base gear.