When is the loot going to be fixed????

This is more for the lower lvls grinding up. I did Black Talon and looted two purple pieces of gear with no stats. I then thought ok maybe ill just mod it. Nope cant even mod it. So Eric when is this problem going to be fixed?

This is more for the lower lvls grinding up. I did Black Talon and looted two purple pieces of gear with no stats. I then thought ok maybe ill just mod it. Nope cant even mod it. So Eric when is this problem going to be fixed?

What do you mean no stats? Do you have a screenshot of it? If the item really didn't have any stats at all, it sounds like a bug.

Talking about loot, even when you get to high levels, the item drop is weird, yesterday I got a assault cannon as an imperial sniper...

Well, hey, at least my trooper can't get assault cannons with Cunning mainstat any more... (It felt at one time like I was getting more of them than I was ones with Aim.

I had heard they were supposed to be cosmetic pieces. That held up right until I got an implant with no stats. Implants... Not so cosmetic.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that Bioware is going to introduce a new unlock to the cartel market.

For 250cc unlock the stats from gears you have obtained from any FPs you have completed.......:confused::(:mad:

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that Bioware is going to introduce a new unlock to the cartel market.

For 250cc unlock the stats from gears you have obtained from any FPs you have completed.......:confused::(:mad:

Now you've gone and gave them ideas...

It has to be something with bolstering. My son and I leveled to 50 doing only class missions and every flashpoint along the way. Up until level 45, I think, all purple loot that dropped from last boss had no stats whatsoever. We went with the "cosmetic" explanation as the blue drops in the fp were good and leveling isn't exactly hard, that is, until we started getting implants and offhands with no stats.. Sometimes a friend of mine would come with his 60ish toon and would get the same gear (name wise) but his would have stats. At 45, the purple items started having stats on them and were really good for the level considering, like 156 for level 42 or 45.

This also could be based on the fp itself as far as level goes. We did them based on the old level requirements for them. The Red Reaper was the first one we did that gave purple with stats. We haven't gone back and done any of the other ones to see if the bug is for the instance or for the levels. I guess a quick run through esseles could answer that.