Server Down! Server Down! May-day!

Saberjuice

I can accept that things happen and servers go down sometimes. That said, what I can not accept is a lack of server updates by Customer Service. Even a simple acknowledgement of the Server being down is better than nothing!

Maybe Customer Service was on the server.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was just posted in shadowlands server forums. ***.

Quote: Originally Posted by howieloader View Post

Guys, I just wanted to get in here and acknowledge that we know there's a problem with one of the servers, we're looking into it now, and it should be back up when we update the Cartel Market tomorrow morning...

They are really going to make us wait until tomorrow morning, now that is BS!

Wait so it should be back up tomorrow? What? :/

This is the first time a server has crashed while I was on, so it's not like it's the end of the world. But still... tomorrow morning? Come on, BW...

Not the first time in a while, Harbinger crashed during early access.

I was right at the part of the new expansion when Valkorion asked me to join him....at least this give me time to think about it. Hopefully i wont have to go through all that intro again. In the mean time.. yes or no? I mean I am his wrath and serve the emperor, but at the same time I'm not liking this whole kill everything in the galaxy philosophy he's preaching. Thoughts?

While this is exceptionally annoying because literally all of my high level toons are on this server, it could be a sign that KOTFE brought back a lot of old players (me included). Wow has had similar issues on pretty much every expac release...

But, again. Annoying. You should look into a̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ a quicker response time on said twitter account, BW. It has done wonders for WoW and LoL.

edit: I derped.

Edited by DarthCantis