Did I just forsake the entire romance...?

normandeauc

Playing a FemInq and was (attempting to) romance Andronikos Revel. Everything was going fine, took most of the flirt options and relationship was progressing and all. In the end, he offers to get married, and I "politely" refused, saying it wouldn't work, but I still like him and want us to be together and all (as opposed to telling him he's dumb or ugly when you refuse his proposal). Does that mean the game won't even acknowledge the romance for future content? Like, will he send me letters and all?

I worked on that romance for my entire class story, it would be dumb to pretend none of it existed just because I didn't wanna get married. Then again, it's not unlike BW to do something stupid without reason. It's "Get married or nothing." So much for a complex, immersive story. Thoughts?

From my experience, you will have his act as though you're in a relationship, as I accidentally ended up at a point where I had to turn characters down (the new system for companions story unlocking through main story rather than affection messes it up a fair bit). My PC's get mail from them so you should be fine.