Schematic: Ice Scrabbler jerky drop chance too high

Deyjarl

• 2 weeks later...

There's definitely something wrong with the schematics drop rate - I ran two characters through heroics last night (one Imp one Rep) and by the end of the evening I had 32 Ice Scrabbler Jerky schematics between them and no other types of schematics at all.

If the devs are monitoring this there's currently six other threads about this scattered across the forums so is it possible to have a look please?

The people I have been playing with have noticed as well. Is it possible there is a bug where instead of the Basic Commendations we used to see, the Ice Scrabbler Jerky is being awarded instead? I only say this because I noticed the drop rate for Basic Crystals has been zero.

Oh yeah definitely, I've had to vendor like 30 of the things. It's extremely high.

Pretty sure that it is the ONLY schematic to drop now (The others don't actually exist anymore. I haven't seen one since 4.0 started and all the ones that *used* to drop are now trainable from the crew skill trainers)... so when a schematic is picked initially, you always get the jerky schematic.

Edited by Zharik

Pretty sure that it is the ONLY schematic to drop now (The others don't actually exist anymore. I haven't seen one since 4.0 started and all the ones that *used* to drop are now trainable from the crew skill trainers)... so when a schematic is picked initially, you always get the jerky schematic.

Well that actually makes sense. I had decided it was nerd humor coming from BW.