Great Story, Content and Inmersion

PlasmaFlow

I find my self playing the new content, but there is something missing. Something that was more available before patch 4.0 that has been totally lost in the story telling of Bioware in this new release.

And again I say kudos to Bioware for the great story and kudos to the writers.

But this new Patch brought about a major change that has me wishing for some changes to how the story works.

I miss my friends playing with me long side and hearing the conversations all together as a Team.

It feels like this patch totally breaks the group mechanics, and favors solo game.

And it shows when you get to Odessen and you ask people to do the Star Fortress missions and the standard reply is "Solo It".

And this is how camaraderie ends, with thunderous applause!

Calm down man... Not everything is lost, a new FlashPoint an the previous ones should be still available.

Bedside, you may want to start a new character with your friends if you wish. The problem is choice men, and what everybody whined [including me] was the lack of story. They said that new stuff is coming... you should wait for it then...

I respectfully disagree: I consider it to provide the option of soloing content which I like since it allows me to take my time when I'm doing it for specific reasons that would be uninteresting to a lot of people. I can fully understand why searching for achivement-related objectives would be uninterested to most who simply wants to get it down.

Furthermore, I see people grouping for missions and I see people grouping for the Star Fortress missions on my server. I've not yet seen any reply to someone asking if anyone is interested in grouping with a "Solo It" reply.

That said and if I understand this portion of your comment as it were intented then I would have liked to have my friends able to see my cutscenes in the Knights of the Fallen Empire since we tend to tackle story-related content together even the content where it is player-specific. I did expect it to be honest since I had heard before launch of KOTFE that it was story content geared towards solo.

Edited by SingaSong