Fix for 4.0 sync and pvp.

Dustychild

You added solo mode to instances along with normal and heroic. Revert back to that system and just add a sync mode to the planits the H2 missions are on so player can still gather their needed turn ins and still not have to deal with the sync nerf every time they go to an old world. Its as simple as picking the sync as it was to pick any other difficulty and it does not require all new maps and world as it can be done to the worlds already there just like you nerfed every one into. You already have the ability to make different difficulties you should have went with that over this mass nerf. As in going to hoth. You would get the choice of sync to complete the heroic 2's or get world boss drops needed to gather suplies or normal where you go to hoth at your level not sync but can not complete the heroic 2's or the world boss drops on that difficulty.

Instance need to revert back to the difficulties choice and their normal levels not be stuck at level 65.

Missioins requiring pvp play. There should be an a second choice in a non pvp mission to complete and a pvp choice added to missions that do not have a pvp choice to complete for the pvp players such as gathering items from defeated enemies or something around that for the pvp player. One of the new companions takes to you recruit a former compaion but that mission requires 20 pvp matches I and other non pvp player have no desire what so ever to endure (wont be getting that companion or any others from her I guess). PVP play should never be forced onto anyone for any reasom and your fail to understand this is well just total fail.

2 simple fixxes to stop many complaints and raise player enjoyment.

Because this is what you just told me by not thinking of players like my self (Solo non-pvp players).

You dont care about my choice to not pvp because there is just no fun in it for us where others love it.

You dont care that we work hard on our characters to gear them with out running end game content such as raids and dealing with guild polictiics or waisting run on failed pug raid groups that is constantly complained about in general chat as the blame for the fail is shouted about over and over (pretty much ignore general chat anymore). You can see I have done 1 raid the entire time I have played this game. That is only because I wanted a drop out of it to finish a look for my character and got lucky to get it on the first run thanks to friends (not guild mates) that took me with them on their own invite, not my asking when they found out I would like to get that drop. They blew throught it with little challange how ever I was lost most the time and simply followed and did what I was told. I openly admit I am not a raider by any count.

I don't sit there and ask for raids or help with groups and I dont intervein with players that have taken the time to learn the end game contect in pve or pvp. I am the solo player you have just nerfed out of many of the work arounds we have to learn over time. The enjoymant of playing this game has been lowered for myself and others like me.