*PLEASE* add a Cosmetic NPC to the Fleets!!!

Terin

I'm sure I'm not the only person who absolutely loves their character, but wishes they could tweak their appearance. Of course, changing Race/Species would just be far too much, however being able to alter Hair-color and style, as well and Skin or Eye color, would be fair-game. Even being able to change Body-type would be Godsend!

Myself, for example, I chose Body 2, because I envisions a lean character as an Assassin, and between Body 2 and Body 3, I thought 2 was closer to what I envisioned. Lo and behold, however, I've seen many Sith Sorcerers and Assassins running around with Body 3, and it looks quite nice indeed with the slim-fitting robes!

While I can't bring myself to delete and restart a high-level character over something as seemingly trivial as changing a single slider on his appearance... I must admit, I find it frustrating every time I look at my character, which is 100% of the time. If an NPC were added so that I could alter him, however, I would ***LOVE*** it!!!

Ugh, prettah please BioWare? Obviously, it's not something that we need in a rush or anything, just to have the peace of mind in knowing whether or not it's coming at all.

If it isn't, then I have some serious thinking to do, whether to delete my current character and start over, or just change to a different one. If it *is* coming, however, even if it's looking to be a few months away, I'd happily carry on my merry ol' way!

Warhammer, another MMO run by BioWare/EA, charges like $5 or something for a token that allows you to change your hairstyle and other features (but there's no other way to change hair style or color). I'd bet right now it's being weighed as to whether or not they should go that route with this game. I'm hoping not, but with so many subs and new customization options coming in the future they'd surely make a lot of money off of it, and this is EA after all...

I would love this.

I'd really like the ability to change my Miraluka's mask at some point, if I wanted to, especially if they ever add more (I hope so, because the ones that offer are kinda lame)

Aye, I'm surprised they didn't add a simple ragged blind-fold option, in addition to the wonderful, elaborate masks they can choose from.

Anyways, the more Customization, the better! The game is truly quite immersive with its story, but considering you can't very well "just start over" in an MMO, the option absolutely needs to be added at some point.